Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet.

Maciej 'groobo' Maselewski's easy difficulty run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Hi Mike,

I (finally) verified the Heart of Darkness run.
I verified the medium quality version (at least, I think it is), the 82MB one.

Concerning the editing issues I had previously, the main ones have been corrected. Only the "loading checkpoint after dying" issue remains, but I assume you are OK with it. I didn't notice any other problems.
The video quality is good, and I didn't notice any problems (sound lag, ...).
The run is very good and entertaining. A very nice addition to SDA.
Concerning the run time, I agree with 0:23:49 labelled in the file name.

In conclusion, for me, the run is now legit and can be added to the site!

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, I had my hands full the last few weeks.
I also would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to verify this run and contribute to SDA. I hope I can soon contribute with my own new run...

Thank you!

I accidentally deleted the other verifier's PM, but he had an issue which was answered by the runner here.

Quote:
Yeah, if you don't grow the plant before pushing the button the pillar will speed up to like hyper speed.

Quote:
Quote from: mikwuyma on August 11, 2008, 13:49:30
Also, you spend some time on killing the robo dudes in lvl 7 and 8 on several occasions (for example 15:06, 16:10), but I guess you don't kill any more than necessary.

Yeah, I don't. Eg, the one on 15:06 has to be killed because it's impossible to avoid the ground worms when you're the target. At 16:10 you can notice an extra button on the ground on the right, it closes the pillar. That's why I kill everything on the ground since they all rush towards the button the moment you start climbing.

Afterwards he said he approved of the run (I can't really remember much else).

There was a third verifier, but I couldn't contact him, despite trying at least 3 times.

Decision: Accept

Reason: The skipping errors from the last video are now gone (which is why the run took so long to post initially), and verifiers thought the gameplay was great.
Thread title:  
give me your eyes!!!
Sweet! This was the only game I even considered running in the past month or so but technical difficulties prevented any progress. So the verification forum has a new use to me as a source of anticipation but with something of a guarantee that whatever is mentioned will actually be viewable soon, unlike in their discussion-based counterparts. It's not often that something completely slips by me but it did so the point still stands! Cannae wait....
DERP
I applaud you good sir. This is one of the tougher PS1 games.