Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Jaguar King'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Haunted Castle (Any %) (Single Segment) [Deaths]
Haunted Castle (Any %) (Single Segment) [1-credit]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/hauntedcastle/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 22, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Cheating: none.
A/V: excellent.

watch both runs then compared them to the older run and it is clear there are improvements. the runner improved by ways such as positioning in perfect spots during boss battles exploiting them.
stage 1: in haunted castle brick walls vandalize you!. stage 2: the runner picked great spot when facing the dragon king made it faster to skip seconds. stage 3: how did the runner skip the harpies or whatever they are? nice exploit of stop watch against the boss. I guess the stain glass knight went broke, may it rest in pieces XD. stage 4: I didn't realize what the boss was until I saw the older run :P. stage 5: good strategy against the fleamen. final stage: there was good rng for the boss battle. overall great improvement over the older run.
accept
No cheating
A/V great

Both runs have nearly none visible mistakes and are extremely well executed. Also there are some route improvements over the run on the site, so overall it's a pretty easy accept.
Decision posted.
Exoray
I notice that the 4-credit run is labeled as being with deaths but to my understanding, the very definition of a 4-credits run means that you don't have any continues at all and a death means game over.
I'm going to proceed assuming this label was a mistake. Let me know if otherwise.
Fucking Weeaboo
Basically using extra credits from the get-go gives you a much longer life-bar, but there's only 4 credits total before you game over, so if you use them all at the start and run out of life, BACK TO START FOR YOU.