Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 <- 1 ... 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Anyone started any sort of routing towards 100%?
I don't think so. That would take a little bit of time to route for, since it requires 4 playthroughs and knowing where all the cards are. There is no complete guide out for this game, either. So all the card finding is up to us.
Thought it might be a good goal after HP1 and HP2 Any% have been optimised
I would not be opposed to working on an HP2 100 percent route. I think that it would a nice category to work on. I will put some time into it maybe in a few weeks or so.
i think that the only way to achive the 100% is to finish the game 4th times and win the house cup with the gryffindor at least 1 time to unlock the Harry card.
Edit history:
gand988: 2016-01-08 12:38:24 pm
i post here too.

in these days we found a TASser that is helping us to broken the game.
at moment the FrogXP is possible at 90% of the time

here is the TAS therad on Tasvideos.com

http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12190&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50&sid=1dc325e2b5768fb41a2583649a35c380
Edit history:
StarrlightSims: 2016-01-09 04:49:31 pm
StarrlightSims: 2016-01-08 06:52:04 pm
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ijFMVga_WhFYPwGUAMG4rLU2GfFIvK7woV5FsDsZIug/edit?usp=sharing

Some preliminary route testing I did using the new frog lake glitch, probably not perfect, but I looked at all the different attack combinations that were possible for battles and chose what I found to be the fastest

If anyone has any ideas for further routing......

Also, sorry its so badly worded, if there's any part you don't understand, just ask
Hey again

so I finally got around to looking at this game again (for the 12hr challenge)

does anyone know why I'm getting troll encounters instead of the frog encounter?

English US as language
Firstly, you can't hit any encounters between the rat boss and the frog encounter. After that, you should just be able to follow the steps in the video to get the frog
I tried again and I still got the troll encounter

I also cannot pause and unpause to despawn encounters reliably - maybe I'm on the wrong version?
It shouldn't be a version problem since both Starr and I have gotten it. I guess my question for you is what exactly do you do when you try to activate the glitch fight, because it is kind of a precise trick. First once you use cards to duplicate the boss rat fight, you walk to the guy on the left and press A 2-3 times to change the color and 3 times more once the color changes, then talk to Neville once and when you get to the guy at the window you have to press A twice, more of a mash than just a press, to hear a door opening noise, that is how you know that you got it all to work. Afterwards you just proceed to talk to the person sitting down 4 times to leave the train as you normally would.
After the color change you only pressed A twice. I am starting to assume that it is 3 presses to change and 3 more after that.
worked, thanks!

the quicker froggy inputs video specified 5 A presses on the black haired NPC
Glad to help. I forgot the video said that. Probably need to inform the person who made that it should be changed.