Smiley
Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hey Goobi, the estimate on Dust: An Elysian Tail 117% warps can be updated to 2:30:00. We've made an optimization or two, so this is pretty safe. Also, if you would like to see what a run of this category is like: http://www.twitch.tv/vulajin/c/2519995
welcome to the goob show
Looks cool, Vulajin Smiley And thanks for letting me know! I've updated the spreadsheet.
Signed up! Offering to play Karoshi and SADX c:
Just finished signing up, offering BioShock and Quantum Conundrum :3!
The time estimate for Pokemon Black can also be reduced to 4:30:00. My current WR clocks in at 3:32:09 real time with several errors. Add in some marathon buffer for additional errors, and a little extra buffer to accommodate failing at RNG manipulation (essentially the equivalent of resetting for starter stats) and that estimate should be safe.
I would love to provide a Digimon World 1 run although it contains alot of animal mistreating so im not sure if its good for that cause :O
welcome to the goob show
Got your submissions, guys.  And I lowered your estimate as well, Vulajin!

I've spoken to Blackwin somewhere else about his question, too... but to anyone else wondering the same kind of thing:

We will have other games in that show violence, but it is animal vs. animal.  Humans showing violence towards animals is another thing, and are most likely not going to be accepted unless there is some kind of exception for some reason.  We will be evaluating those cases should they arise.

Thanks everyone for your support so far Smiley  We're getting closer!

Don't forget to let everyone know that sign-ups end at 11:59pm EDT on July 21st!!!!!

The schedule will be out by July 29th Smiley
Well people seem to have a huge problem with me running Karoshi Suicide Salaryman for the marathon even though its not animal cruelty. Kind of upsetting because it is a fun silly little flash game but oh well. So if you see a problem with it please feel free to remove it from the list.
Edit history:
PillsOfDeath: 2013-07-15 06:20:46 am
PillsOfDeath: 2013-07-15 06:17:05 am
Wow, they are a lot of people for this marathon, that's awsome.

I'm really happy to be a part of it.

This will be my first marathon as a runner.

By the way, you can change the estimate to 1h45 since all my runs seems to be under 1h40 now.

There is a link of my channel if you want to take a look: http://fr.twitch.tv/pillsofdeath/

Thank you Goobi Smiley
One hand is enough.
I offered up Vanquish and Guacamelee for the marathon. Vanquish has no animal violence whatsoever, You pew pew at robots 98% of the time. In Guacamelee you gain the ability to turn into a chicken, and that actually gets used often since you run faster in that form... so yay, animals!
hey guys..sadly im gonna have to take out my submission for Star Fox SNES Level 1 %100...i have been playing it alot these past few weeks and im not happy with the consistency of getting %100...its about  1 in 5 times i get it. im more than happy to do the any% run for it if you want the game to be part of the marathon.

Thanks guys
H4mmer
welcome to the goob show
PillsOfDeath: We're glad to have you!  Thanks for signing up
halfcoordinated: Thanks to you for signing up as well Smiley
H4ammerNsickl3: Sorry to hear that.  I've taken the 100% run off the Suggested games list.  Thanks for letting me know Smiley

Remember everyone, sign-ups close 11:59pm EST on July 21st (Sunday)!
No pain, no gain
Hey! I submitted two games, but in order to maintain sanity, mind if I pull the Bugs Bunny one in favor of just doing Beethoven's 2nd (if that even gets chosen)? This is going to be smack-dab in the middle of training new instructors here, and if I can stay sane, I'll be happy.
welcome to the goob show
Not an issue, Brossentia.  I'll take it off the list Smiley
Edit history:
Goobi: 2013-07-22 12:30:59 am
welcome to the goob show
The signups are now closed and I've made the final update to the suggested games list!  The schedule should be up in about a week.  I will post it here as soon as it's done.  Thanks to everyone who volunteered for this, I really appreciate it.  This is looking to be a really amazing marathon. 

Suggested Games List: http://bombch.us/Fow

If you need to make any changes to anything, please contact me ASAP.
welcome to the goob show
Also a side note: I'm looking for prizes for the marathon, so if anyone has anything to offer or knows of someone who would like to offer prizes, let me know!
The TrUest of Shades
Well best of luck with your marathon goobi. I hope it is a good one (will still tweet about it during)
Hey I don't know how you are picking times for the schedule but I'm free saturday and sunday for sure Smiley
One hand is enough.
So I suppose I thought of a possible donation incentive for both of my games if they are accepted: Soda can%

I play both of these games (and almost all games really) doing the controls with just my left hand, with my right hand just stabilizing the controller. You can see this in my Latest Vanquish PB/WR run: http://www.twitch.tv/halfcoordinated/c/2631302

As a donation incentive I could instead hold a can of soda (or tea) in my right hand while I play, for "true" one-handed gameplay. I'd say that adding 5 minutes to each game should account enough for the lowered stability.

More things to note: I wouldn't make you all sit through the credits for Vanquish; the marathon run would end with the final boss kill, which I consider the true end anyway; and I'm trying to figure out a way to stream just game audio, with mumble going to my headset so that I don't have to hear everything that happens in the game 1.5 seconds later.
Hey I thought of a donation incentive for portal jumpless. Incinerate turret or incinerate companion cube Smiley
I would be happy to offer my services wherever I'd be needed if you need any extra help with anything Smiley
welcome to the goob show
Alrighty everyone. Schedule is done.  Had over 115 entrants, so wasn't able to fit everything in the schedule, but here it is:

http://bombch.us/Hqg

If you're on the schedule and need to make any changes to this, please message me on Twitch about it www.twitch.tv/mylittlegoobi
Will there be a bonus stream for what doesn't make it into the main schedule?
Pudding%
Schedule looks great Goobi. Guess I know what game is getting priority for the next few weeks Tongue
I'm pretty hyped for this marathon. If you need anyone to read donation comments or anything I'm here for the job.