Half-Minute Hero (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hero 30]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jim 'Dowolf' Dobler!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Half-Minute Hero (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hero 30]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/HalfMinuteHero-20150102/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by April 5, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
cheating: the video has been sped up 4x??
A/V: both flashed before me

I think I'm still gonna have to give this an accept because if it were any faster it couldn't be verified anyway. And it has Uyama strats. That means it's hard-core.

accept
The Great Farming Empire
A/V Quality: Good
No cheating that I saw...I think?2fast4me

Run looks great. I don't really see anything jarring since the route itself seems kinda straight forward. Maybe see if lower levels could be faster to save up on grinding? I dunno.

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A / V : Good

Cheating : None Detected

Gameplay: Only one plainly apparent mistake on Avalanche Pass, It happens no big deal, Great looking run (^_^)

Accept
Get over here!
A/V: Oh god it's too fast. Make it stop. Or go slower.
No cheating detected.

Gameplay: This game urges you to be quick and the runner has completed that challenge very well. Complete destruction in just under 22 minutes.

Accept!
Professional Second Banana
A/V quality is good, and routing/menuing/movement all look great to me.  As far as I could tell the game was beaten without a single time rewind, which blows my mind.

Very strong Accept.
Decision posted.