Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jim 'Dowolf' Dobler!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Half-Minute Hero (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc) [Evil Lord 30]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/HMH_EL30_21635_finished/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 5, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Dowolf: 2013-05-22 12:16:56 pm
Dowolf: 2013-05-22 12:15:46 pm
Dowolf: 2013-05-22 12:15:33 pm
Dowolf: 2013-05-22 12:14:52 pm
Dowolf: 2013-05-22 12:14:43 pm
I think I'll follow Omni's lead and post the link to the run on YouTube, for your convenience, though still check the files for a/v and stuff:

SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Nice to see that someone is slowly working on the other modes in Half-Minute hero.  This was well done with well placed attacks.  I see no problems in accepting this run based on the quality and execution.

All we need now is someone to do Princess 30 and Knight 30 and we have the full game in the bag.
Not a walrus
Are the objectives supposed to die that fast? Or is this NG+ or something? Never played this game but maybe I should fix that. Didn't spot anything wrong with the run from what I could tell, though. (Didn't double check the times but eh.) Accept.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
If you place your monsters very carefully, you can actually end some of the fights pretty quickly.  That and this isn't NG+.  After the third stage, you can start to level up Dark Lord for him to be able stronger monsters.  If this was a NG+, then the runner's summoner circle would have been much bigger at the start than at the end.
Edit history:
Quartz: 2013-05-25 06:35:13 pm
Quartz: 2013-05-25 06:32:20 pm
Quartz: 2013-05-25 06:32:17 pm
Quartz: 2013-05-25 06:32:16 pm
Quartz: 2013-05-25 06:31:57 pm
a.k.a. Taillow
Okay!  Let's get this started.

Audio/video is fine.  Looks legit.

So this is a very silly speedrun.  Very silly.  Never realized how fast Evil Lord 30 could be (Although it makes sense considering most objectives are "destroy one/a few specific things").  It's all very top notch.  I'm especially fond of the wandering jelly strat on Bill, the damage boosts in stage 8, and the enemy management in stage 12.  I'd love to go in detail but I really don't have much to nitpick about.  Maybe the king battle in stage 15 could go a fraction of a second faster but hah, a fraction of a second.  Well, I'm out of nitpick ideas.

Definite accept, cool stuff.
Willing to teach you the impossible
Dear Mr. Flip,

Yes please.

Yours truly,
Heidrage
Edit history:
Dowolf: 2013-05-25 07:17:27 pm
Confirming that this isn't NG+. Bosses in this game just often have stupidly low HP and always have a complete and hilarious lack of invincibility frames.

Also, in NG+, you get to run faster (and summon bigger monsters!), which mostly serves to make things sillier.

Quote from MAS8705:
All we need now is someone to do Princess 30 and Knight 30 and we have the full game in the bag.

Heh... Me deciding to do Yuusha 30 SECOND seems more likely, though the idea of routing a game longer than 5 minutes is scary >_>
As already said by everyone else, A/V is looking good.

The run is looking great, think I am going to time it to see how much of it is actually taken up by the autosave Tongue

Accept!
No pain, no gain
Well, I'm not really an authority on this game at all, but it looked awesome and fast. I even giggled on occasion. I think it's a good run to have on the site Smiley
1-Up!
Decision posted.