Medium quality, 328mb
640x360 30fps
Audio commentary on track 2
http://lerppu.net/quad/HalfLife_SS_3255_quadrazid_MQ.mp4
http://deanyderkheiser.net/marky/HalfLife_SS_3255_quadrazid_MQ.mp4
http://dl2.sourceruns.org/hl/HalfLife_SS_3255_quadrazid_MQ.mp4

Youtube, 720p
Demo [requires hlspbunny mod]

Started this project April 2010. Back then, I had an estimated time of 46 minutes. Time went on and I found new styles and tricks. Finished the first run January 20, 2011, with a time of 38:57.
More tricks were discovered, skill increased. April 1st, I finished in 35:21. Revolutionary tricks and routes was discovered. June 30, I did a 33:37 run with poor gameplay.
Just one day after, July 1st I finished an almost flawless single-segment run in 32:55.

Please visit:
http://www.sourceruns.org - Sourceruns
http://www.nghl.tk - New G@uge Clan. Download latest hlspbunny and much more awesome stuff by rofi.

Please leave a comment if you liked the run. Enjoy!

Chapter times:
Anomalous Materials 4:25
Unforeseen Consequences 1:21
Office Complex 1:28
"We've Got Hostiles" 0:19
Blast Pit 4:32
Power Up 0:00.5
On A Rail 3:24
Apprehension 2:24
Residue Processing 2:05
Questionable Ethics 2:14
Surface Tension 3:23
"Forget About Freeman!" 0:49
Lambda Core 2:08
Xen 0:32
Gonarch's Lair 1:43
Interloper 1:17
Nihilanth 0:45

Comments:
I also get many questions about how many attempts I've done. It's been very variously. Probably about 40+ attempts til I finished the very first run, 38,57.
Then It took a long time before I did more attempts again, but this time I was better prepared. Only about 15 failed demos before the 35,21. Then again, It took long time before next attempt session. I had the perfect route and had a plan for everything, but i just wanted too much. Recoded attempts probably 5-6 hours that day without any success at all. I don't know how many failed demos though.
Some days later I did 33,37 in my first attempt, but I got really nervous and the gameplay turned out really poor. Following day I did more attempts; 8 failed demos before 32,55. I actually still got those failed demos in my HL folder if someone is interested, lol.
So overall, not very many attempts. But I practiced more than recorded attempts, also lot of Adrenaline Gamer (HLDM)

List of the most spectacular glitches used. Thanks to oasiz for writing most of them.
Quote from oasiz:
A quick list if glitches in no particular order, I suggest watching the recent SS run to get the idea:

NPC push -  Was explained pretty well, there is also an flag in doors which specifies if it's usable by NPCs. Sometimes you can panic them to open doors for you (grenades for example). This requires that they actually have path nodes that they want to use, so it's not usable at every door in the game sadly.

Chamber skip - High up in the roof there is a trigger_changelevel that is supposed to be activated at the end of the resonance cascade. However, this trigger is missing a flag "USE only" so it can be activated by touch as well, which is very rare throughout the game. "sv_maxvelocity 2000" Is not updated very frequently, so I'm able to override it in order to get enough speed for this particular scripted objectboost followed by a double-duck onto the sloped object to give me some vertical velocity. Crashing into the wall and the side of the pipe to give me more controllable horizontal speed. Curving around a bit out from the wall to reach the trigger. I let the the script continue and taking advantage of my "trigger_changelevel delay" to avoid some obstacles that would have blocked my path if I would transit to the new map right at the trigger (the hanging bars that can be seen at 0:33 in the video below). The trigger also exists on the new map, transiting me back to the old map, and this process starts to loop until I am out of the trigger-zone. But I avoid that problem completely bu using trigger delay. And there is no worry about loosing the weapons, since i got none at this point anyway. Overall this trick saves about 60s.

Here you can see the boost with velocity-meter in slowmotion, with triggers visible and without fade-in. (Clips from testchamber is not footage from the actual run, remainder is)

//quad

Object push acceleration - simply an programming error where you gain tons of speed from pushing an object, with proper maneuvers you can maintain that speed, while staying in the air. Allows for huge superjumps across gaps, speedboosts too.

Elevator skip - The elevator at the start of office complex never actually moves, it just makes noises and shakes. The levelchange brush takes care that you end up in the same coordinates from it's origin in the next map, all that you need to do is to fool the game to think that you are still inside the elevator when the doors close (Doors close + you inside are the conditions for an level change, no matter which of the two buttons you press to close it). There is a small leak for the levelchange outside the elevator doors, all you need to do is to hug the doors while they close and you end up outside then. Since both areas occupy the same space, you just end up in the exact same spot but in another level. You can technically put yourself anywhere with this oddity (This is where triggerdelay comes in..).

Triggerdelay - Only sensible explanation I can come up with is that the game queues player actions in a buffer, level change being one of them. So if you flood the buffer with "wait;wait;wait" for example, you can make it process things a lot slower. This is an advantage since it allows parts of the gamecode to run normally, the previous action you were in is still the one that you are in as the game hasn't processed a new action (like letting go of an button). So what you need to do is to do the action that you want to do during the "freeze" (mouse aiming seems to work during the action-overflooding)  So you will likely just want to walk forwards as that allows you to re-position yourself, technically it can be any action you want to. While doing that action, start flooding the action buffer with waits and trigger the level change, it will be inserted in to the queue of actions. This will allow you to re-locate yourself as you are still doing tons of waits and the walking action (in this example) was the last one that you did and the game hasn't received any new data due to the waits that you have put there. After the game processes the changelevel it doesn't matter where you are since it has already considered you in an valid trigger and just waits for the queue to finish.
So: Walk towards the trigger, start flooding with waits (depending on how much time you need after reaching the trigger to relocate yourself), Reach the trigger and trigger it, walk away and wait until the waits are gone and the level will change as if you just had walked in to it.
This allows you to reposition you anywhere you want to as some areas in the game overlap, such as powerup/office complex elevator/lambda elevator. There is a annoying oddity with this, it glitches your weapons in some cases, renders them unusable.
Complicated theory but I hope that made at least some sense Cheesy

Blast pit - You can jump to the lower level and skip a lot of the venturing around. You just have to open the doors trough the wall as they expect you to come from a different direction. The blast itself is mostly cosmetical, some damage is there if you get too close to normal gameplay areas such as the glass. Most of the areas do no damage at all to you.

Water boosting -  At some places there is a trigger_push in or just above the water to simulate water flow on entities like barrels, boxes and players. By crouching very rapidly, you can use this pushtrigger many times. (imagine yourself sitting on the edge of the bathtub pulling your feet up and down in the water, lol) To achieve best boost, i use a duckloop script and also higher fps (ex. 200fps, twice as many ducks, twice the boost). The Residue Processing water trigger_push is set to 280, so just a 5click scroll with mousewheel can give +1400ups. Refer to normal walkingspeed, 320ups.
This kind of boosting is also somewhat usable on func_conveyor.
//quad

Powerup - This is where the triggerdelay comes in to place, combined with an object push boost.

Rocket launch - Pushed trough a wall, rocket fire is just cosmetical and doesn't hurt you.

Alien slave opens the door - NPC door trick, in this case you just panic him to open the door.

HP regen during beat-up - The game teleports you in to an black room behind the room where you get beaten up, It's conveniently close enough to the room you get teleported from. For some reason the medstation is usable and since it's close enough, you can just use it trough the wall if you place yourself correctly Smiley  There is a small jump that you need to perform inside the black box to reach the wall.

Q-ethics skip - Using a button trough the wall

Snark boosts - These are solid and act as jumping platforms, it does require some crazy practice to get them to work properly as they just tend to get stuck inside you most of the time.

After cliff/sewers - Gauss boost on a small slope, works wonders.

Health-door - for some reason in this map the designer left both of the doors (likely copypasted) with -1 damage value, sadly this hurts you with -1 damage (which is negative negative => positive) per tick, which is once per frame.
Since the HEV is the first thing that gets damage in these situations, you have to have zero HEV otherwise it will get increased instead. The value is possibly an 16bit integer so that means a maximum of 65535HP , which is plenty.
Raising the FPS in this helps a lot as you get n amount of hp per second related to your FPS. so 20fps is 20hp/s, 1000fps is 1000hp/s and so on.. XEN levels share this similar behavior with the health pools, but doesn't do wacky stuff like this.
HUD only shows from 0 to 255 (8bits) so it will look a bit weird. HEV starts to change symbols per each loop.
The main trick here is to get the door to hurt you, easiest way is to get stuck inside it as if it's trying to kill you.

Hornet gun, aka  "the magical physics manipulator" - Yeah, this baby allows you to stop pretty much all moving objects in the game or reverse direction of elevators, doors and stuff. For example you can shoot at the falling debris in "forget about freeman" and freeze it in midair, thus pass under it while it floats midair for a while. In the SS run it's used to close the Lambda complex elevators quickly. The hornets make the game think that the object is stuck, thus either reverses it's direction or halts it until the hornet is "dead".

Lambda elevator doors - Minor optmization, the button outside the elevator has a 2-3 second delay before it sends an "open/close" action to the doors, the inner button however has none. It's used in the SS to open the doors quicker and shoothing those with the hornet gun makes them close a lot faster. Another way is to use the outer button to "queue" it and use the inner button immediately after it, the inner button opens the doors and the outer one triggers very shortly after they are open as it's waiting time is over. It doesn't care if it opens or closes the doors.
This elevator uses the same teleport/placement trick as seen in the office complex elevator. Triggerdelay is theoretically usable in here too.

Lambda doors - Magical hornet gun closes the doors quicker than you'd normally get. (Reverses direction).

Lambda entry scientist - Grenade panics him so that he opens the door before you enter the room, saves some time.

Teleporter room entry- Piss off barney to open the door quicker, then panic him so that he runs towards the teleport room and opens all the doors for you. The panicking can be applied to the scientist as well.

Xen teleporter sequence skip - There is two layers of triggers. The nether one is a trigger_teleport and the upper one is a trigger_hurt. Whenever something goes in the trigger_hurt (10000dmg) It has a small delay before it can hurt again. Something like 0.5s which is enough to slink down to the teleport.

Gonarch - Hardcoded piece of-..  He has set HP per each node, it regains HP each time it reaches a new node (It's set to an value, not increased), after enough nodes it runs to the next area. So there is little point damaging him outside the nodes.
The breakable floor has tons of HP but you can break it with enough explosives.

Nihilanth - We tried to figure this bastard out, he has some logic but it's very confusing. HP is pretty hardcoded and relies on some randomness. The SS strategy is very optimal and fast.

I think that covers most of the tricks, questions? ask :p

Anomalous Materials
Straight forward chapter,except an interesting trick at the end. High up in the roof there is a trigger_changelevel that is supposed to be activated at the end of the resonance cascade. However, this trigger is missing a flag "USE only" so it can be activated by touch as well, which is very rare throughout the game. "sv_maxvelocity 2000" Is not updated very frequently, so I'm able to override it in order to get enough speed for this particular trick. A scripted objectboost, overriding the maxvelocity of the game: 2000ups, followed by a double-duck onto the sloped object to give me some vertical velocity. Crashing into the wall and the side of the pipe which gives me some horizontal speed. Curving around a bit out from the wall to reach the trigger_changelevel. Continue the script and taking advantage of my "trigger_changelevel delay" to avoid some obstacles that would have blocked my path if I would transit to the new map right at the trigger. There is no worry about loosing the weapons, since i got none at this point anyway. Saving 60s.
Check this video to see it with your own eyes

Unforeseen Consequences
After transition I'm facing the centrum hexagon. Some brushes have minor compile problems. On this wall I could take advantage of it, because the wall is not completely flat, and somehow sticky. I use this to avoid falldamage. At the bottom of this hexagon is a pretty big invisable ledge. Form this ledge its easy to just walk off and duck into the window. Rest of this chapter is straight forward.

Office Complex
Complex Office. Using the trigger_teleport outside the actual elevator. Using scientist through wall to make him follow and by that open the door. Bunny through some vents. Jumping on top of headcrab to reach ladder. 2000ups objectboost into curved wall. Upstairs, up ladder, get shotgun, kill crabs to avoid Barney's bloodthirstiness to kill 'em. Push Barney against door to open it.

"We've Got Hostiles"
Recharging while scientist talks, use him between his speeches, push against door - 2min saved.

Blast Pit
Skipping tram ride, about 5s faster. Green toxic trigger_push abuse for the first time in the run. Really satisfied with this chapter.

Power Up
At the end of Blast Pit, I take the medkits mostly to smash the headcrab. Or it would annoy me on my way back. Objectboost to next trigger_changelevel, but just before activating my special triggerdelay alias. Turning around to the map overlapping spot, using box for objectboost, and end of alias: BOOM - Spawning at the same origin but on the next map with same velocity - 2000. From the place I spawn, it's only about 1000 units to the "On A Rail" So Power Up is done in 0.5s :>

On A Rail
I take damage in the electrical water til my armor is down to about 32-31. Thats the optimal value to keep as much health as possible after the grenadeboost. Headshoting grunt, objectboost, rail bunny hop.
Here comes also the first bigger flaw in the run. Right before I launch the rocket, I panic all the grunt by shooting some AR-grenades up in the air. This is mostly enough cover til I push button. But one og the grunts refused to get scared and countered with an AR-grenade too. Now it was my turn to panic since I was on very low health (31) and would die instantly if the grenade would go off next to me. But that stupid bastard wasn't aiming for me. I guess he saw a bird or something. 10 seconds lost here.

Apprehension
Not very satisfied with this chapter. Couldn't get through the hole in my bhop before the gman scene. Had to take a break on top of a light. Then I am able to keep my speed after the objectboost right before Gman. But I got stuck on the ladder on the other side. Then I also messed up with some script at the lever before they capture me. So i didnt open the port enough the keep my bunnies underneath it.

Residue Processing
I'm glad i was able to keep my speed after the pipe. The ground got some invicable edges that is really easy to get stuck on. Later on there is some extreme pushtrigger abuse, rox.

Questionable Ethics
-

Surface Tension
Nice chapter. Nice gaussjump out over the dam, landing by ladder. Nice snarkboosts. Nice slopejump over the gate at the tanks. Nice route to bypass Barney. Nice techniqe using the grunts to open the door for me. Nice positiv damage from the door. The door is a very simple mapping error. The damage value of the door is set to -1 which means that if you get squeezed in it, you'll receive +1 health point. This also applies to armor points. That is why I'm waiting for the grunts to take away all my armor. Once all armor is gone, I shoot an AR-grenade to scare the NPC behind me, he will try to take cover, and the game calculates his path to be straight through the door, and thats enough to make the door get open, neither the door is locked or not.
Once I get stuck in the door, I'll receive 1hp/frame. 100fps - 100hp/sec. To take real advantage of this I raise my fps to 1000, which is max possible - 1000hp/sec. The HUD only display values between 0 and 255. My actual health when leaving the door is ~3850hp.

"Forget About Freeman!"
Objectboost as soon as the glass breaks. Picking up some cells and take a boost from the alienslave. falling down the ladder, skimming the water, grenadeboost, gaussboost. Reversing the elevator doors with the hornet gun. The left button opens up the doors faster then the right one (thanks droogie, oasiz, lol)

Lambda Core
One of my favorite chapters to speedrun. Some really nice damageboosts here.
Also a neat scientist skip found by Spider-Waffle. Breaking the glass so that the scientist is able to see and get panicked by the grenade i put outside. This makes him run towards the other door and open it for me. The first door will open once all alien grunts are dead, no matter where the scientist is positioned.

Xen
Since I got really much health, I simply take the fastest way down.

Gonarch's Lair
Sometimes Gonarch refuse to take my damage. But this time it went well.

Interloper
Started to get nervous. Some ugly movement and a failed Compactboost. Not very time consuming though.

Nihilanth
Unloading all of my most effective weapons (most dmg/sec). The grenades is only thrown to have a clue about timing. Once the giant baby is damaged enough, it will open its head after about 20s. Then I compactboost up and finish him off with my best spam weapon.
Player: gg

I am to lazy to write more than this. But if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Thread title:  
Cool! Here's youtube download link http://www.SSyoutube.com/watch?v=AKIpyz0EjuY
That is an incredible time, wtf! I'll definitely check this run out later today when I got more time. Awesome job.
Runs: FCP, FC3, XWA, HD1-2, KotOR1-2
Nice control and stamina throughout the run! Impressive.

There are a couple of black screens (first is 10:52 in the Youtube video) which some might interpret as segment boundaries. Also, the infinite health (and ammo, in some places) beginning 24:55 is strange. Never seen this glitch in previous runs before.
Svart Lyser Tronen
Thanks guys :>

The black screens is simply loadingzones. I believe there is four places that I missed to edit them out. You can watch the demo if you doubt anything.

About the healthdoor; It's a very simple mapping error. The damage value of the door is set to -1 which means that if you get squeezed in it, you'll receive +1 health point. This also applies to armor points. That is why I'm waiting for the grunts to take away all my armor. Once all armor is gone, I shoot an AR-grenade to scare the NPC behind me, he will try to take cover, and the game calculates his path to be straight through the door, and thats enough to make the door get open, neither the door is locked or not.
Once I get stuck in the door, I'll receive 1hp/frame. 100fps - 100hp/sec. To take real advantage of this I raise my fps to 1000, which is max possible - 1000hp/sec. And I stayed there for ~3.8s which means about 3800hp.
There is no infinite ammo though?
Great Run! Just watched it, also nice commentary, though it's very quiet. I hope you will submit it to SDA (i guess you will Cheesy )
A Crab
You're standing on the scientist's head when he says "Gordon is a highly trained professional". Cheesy

Getting out of the test chamber. That was epic.
Skipping the first tram ride was interesting too.
And how many times did you practice that Blast Pit jump? Wow.
Green goo trick: oh my. Not sure what was going on there. Pretty cool.
Starting On a Rail level change trick: How in the world did you manage to get the timing right on a single segment?
Grenade jump: Seems practical. I guess you don't have tripmines and those were fiddly anyway.
Rail bunnyhopping: Wow. That kind of movement in a single segment is amazing, especially with the object boost start.
Good damage mitigation with those contact grenades. Great way to say "stop shooting me". I can see why you went out of your way to collect them.
And I'm glad to see my normal grenade for clearing out the marines while waiting for the rocket still lives on. Smiley
Good call on blowing up those tricky tripmines rather than trying that low jump.
Man. you can do a lot of funny boosts with infinite health. Explosive box jumping, huge double jumps in the teleporter room and the last vertical xen room. And the infinite health door does seem to be the perfect trick for a single segment run. No more dying!

So overall probably the most technically impressive speedrun I've seen. What were the big run enders for you?
This is mindblowing! So many complicated tricks I never expected to see in a single-segment run and such flawless execution. Who needs segmenting anyway when you can play like that?
Runs: FCP, FC3, XWA, HD1-2, KotOR1-2
Thanks for the explanation Quad!

Is this door health boost easy to reproduce 100% of the time, or did you have to restart a lot?

More generally, how many times and at which points did you have to restart? ("Run enders" as RandomEngy says?)
Iha paska
There are two ways to do the boost, other one is a bit safer and relies on barney+tripmine. When barney opens the door, you glue yourself to the door with the tripmine and get damage, destroy the trip and change level before you get the message that you have to get Barney killed once again.

The one used on the run is somewhat straightforward, you just need to get the soldier positioned for the right path and then panic him (make him stand outside the hut like in the video).
Biggest issue is that the soldiers want to kill you, thus you have to take it a bit more carefully. Plus you can accidentally kill the soldier when trying to scare him. I suggest trying it out!
Magic is done when the soldier wants to open the door (Since NPCs know how to use DNKEYS and can open all doors at will) and you get stuck inside it.
This map is the only map where it occurs, the other door that has this bug is at the first door that Barney opens but it's not really useful speedrun-wise.
aka theenglishman
Holy crap, that was amazing. I haven't laughed like this in a very long time.  You really made my day Smiley
Same as qubit. Awesome!
This is fantastic!

Was S-W's proposal of 27 minutes a single-segment run? Is that time even possible?
Iha paska
Segmented iirc. There aren't that many changes to the route you can do sadly. BUT that doesn't stop you from some other minor crazy small skips and optimizations that all add up.
This run has already around bit under a minute worth of visible mistakes if you add them all up (Even a minute is still pretty damn close to perfection with a run like this). Some small visible improvements are possible as well, but performing those all solidly on an SS is close to impossible.

27 minutes pushing the limits, but with segmentation you can achieve TAS-like optimization since you can perform all hard/random tricks.
Haven't seen/heard any of a segmented run yet but with all the recent developments, the old run is going to look really outdated.

Altough, unless something major is discovered (Like the triggerdelay), I think Half-Life is starting to reach it's limits slowly since you can pretty much skip or speed up every wait-sequence in the game. Pretty much every little trick known so far is shown in this run.
Svart Lyser Tronen
RandomEngy, Thanks a lot for such in depth feedback, really appreciated.

Quote from jerk_store:
This is fantastic!
Was S-W's proposal of 27 minutes a single-segment run? Is that time even possible?

You are probably thinking about the segmented speedrun, however, that estimated time is down to 24-25 minutes now. He was about to make a new SS though, planned a sub-40 at least.
I doubt we ever see a 27m SS. Even the most experienced and skillful HL-players was impressed by this 33m run. Like rofi, Maverick and SW which have been attempting single-segment runs themselves. Maverick actually thought it was segmented until he saw the demo, and he is the greatest bunnyjumper in HLDM.
It's been 7 years since SW's last SS. With this pace, maybe we'll see another SS run year 2018! lol

I can make the healthdoor trick 100% if I just got enough health before I jam it.

There haven't been any typical runkiller for me. But the worst and most critical places have been the alienslave jump in testchamber before i started to use the objectboost style. Blast Pit; the tentacles. On A Rail; tripmines along the far railway bhop. Residue Processing; getting smashed in the presses or falling down from the belts. Surface Tension; the first huge gauss-jump to ladder (or the old route, the rock edge), the healthdoor before I found the style used in this run. Lambda Core; Game crashing at the very first doubledoor transition, relevant to the aliengrunt hornets messing with the game. Gonarch Lair; sometimes my gauss shots just going straight though her without damaging at all, it's really random. It have also happened that I stayed to short in the healthdoor, and since I have no idea how much HP i got left, I can easily die from a fall or damageboost.
These things is stuff that have happened since the very start of the project. But last weeks I know the game that good to avoid stuff like this. Since I'm a perfectionist, it have only been smaller mistakes that I've restated for.
torch slug since 2006
otroligt. vad mer kan man säga? Smiley
Congratulations.
Very good speedrun. I`m very impreessed. I think this is the best speedrun ever made!
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Wicked badass.      Downloading IQ now!!!
Is there any possible way to see this run in third person?
would this replace the SS hard mode run you think? hmm
evil does it
This is easily one of the best runs I've ever seen, and I've seen most of the runs this site has to offer.
Really impressive with all these tricks in a single segment run Smiley
You're right at the top of my list of "top runners" along with ridd3r, kibumbi and cannibalk9 + a bunch of others Wink

Världsklass helt enkelt!
Damn... my personal SS record was about 90 minutes on easy difficulty with many deaths lol!

Ah, so this is the run someone was talking about several weeks ago when I asked whether someone is interrested in beating SW's SS run. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm definitely going to do that. However, the time 32:55 tells me everything I need to now. I knew you were good, quadrazid, but to think you were THAT good...! Congratulations.
I really hope this run will replace the current record on SDA, however with SDA's new anti-script rules I don't know if that's possible.
One word: inhuman ^^
Svart Lyser Tronen
Many thanks to all of you!

Kul med många svenska svar också! ^_^

Quote from jerk_store:
Is there any possible way to see this run in third person?

Yes. Play demo, then set "chase_active 1". The camera will go outside map pretty often, but its really neat, recommended :>
Anyone feel free to capture the run this way.

Quote from oasiz:
you just need to get the soldier positioned for the right path and then panic him (make him stand outside the hut like in the video).
Biggest issue is that the soldiers want to kill you, thus you have to take it a bit more carefully. Plus you can accidentally kill the soldier when trying to scare him. I suggest trying it out!

Actually, the soldier I panic to open the door is the one I lure into the hut. So there's never any risk to kill him. The soldier outside just randomly turned up. But that was very fortunate since I had to get rid of armor! :>

I get many questions about how many attempts I've done. It's been very variously. Probably about 40+ attempts til I finished the very first run, 38,57.
Then It took a long time before I did more attempts again, but this time I was better prepared. Only about 15 failed demos before the 35,21. Then again, It took long time before next attempt session. I had the perfect route and had a plan for everything, but i just wanted too much. Recoded attempts probably 5-6 hours that day without any success at all. I dont know how many failed demos though.
Some days later I did 33,37 in my first attempt, but I got really nervous and the gameplay turned out really poor. Following day I did more attempts; 8 failed demos before 32,55. I actually still got those failed demos in my HL folder if someone is interested, lol.
So overall, not very many attempts. But I practiced more than recorded attempts, also lot of Adrenaline Gamer (HLDM)
Code:
20110630_161013_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_130326_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_130339_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_131456_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_131508_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_131927_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_131951_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_132007_c1a0.dem
temp_20110701_132110_c1a0.dem
20110701_133057_c1a0.dem (32:55)