List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/HalfLife.html

Daniel 'rayvex' Babik's Hazard course run with the HLSP bunny mod and scripts

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Flawless bunnyhopping skills. As far as I can tell, the runner didn't even made a single mistake. I especially like the way he jumped through that pipes, that trick was new to me. If he used a bunnyhopping script this should be mentioned and the run should be listed in an own category, like you did with the segmented Half-Life run. I'm not quite sure, but I think the previous run used scripts as well, even though it's not listed as a scripted run. I can't find any signs of cheating.
Video quality is top but the audio stream sounds a bit as if a low sample rate was used or something (even though it's actually 44.1 KHz).
I guess the runner recorded a demo file so if possible this should be rerecorded if you ask me.
I'd give this run a go, it totally meets SDA standards and obsoletes the old run by 11 seconds, wich is much more than I thought it was possible.

Quote:
He had a couple of fuck ups, but he's faster than the current run on nearly all parts. It's good.

The last verifier said this on IRC, "I liked the run and saw no mistakes that would be grounds for rejection".

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's an improvement, nuff said.
Thread title: