Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Hmm... Xenoblade Chronicles or Persona 4 (or Persona 3?)  Which will be the next new RPG that might actually knock Grandia off as "Longest Speed Run"?  That said, congrats on an impressive run.
Make it so.
Quote from MAS8705:
Hmm... Xenoblade Chronicles or Persona 4 (or Persona 3?)  Which will be the next new RPG that might actually knock Grandia off as "Longest Speed Run"?  That said, congrats on an impressive run.

There's a sub 10-hour run of Xenoblade on nico apparently, when I have moneys I will most definitely check it out as I'd love to try running it NG.
Quote from MAS8705:

Thank you!
Hey everyone.

At the moment I try to test-run the game with less magic training (water and earth for Feena, Justin and Rapp). This works well until the zil guard which is nearly impossible without a resurrection potion, but OK. The Gadwin encounter is hard to, now I'll try the Nana, Saki and Mio fight.
I think my decision to speedrun this again depends on the Hydra fight in Alent or the Baal fight no. 2.
I'm looking into speed-running the English version of the game. Well, I may only create a "theory TAS" of it, showing all the best and easy ways to travel through and beat this game in the fastest path, we'll see. I'm browsing the 'net to see all the possible aspects of this game. Congrats on completing the run, chris_x; and I'll be looking through your run, too.