Gran Turismo Concept (ntscj) (ps2) [100 %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'adeyblue'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Gran Turismo Concept (ntscj) (ps2) [100 %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/granturismoconcept-20161124/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Well this is looking pretty cool! Don't often get racing games, esp. not realistic ones.

1:26:35 is when the run and end credits have both ended. After this there's a pod car race just for fun. It might end up getting cut.

No cheating, A/V good

Well this looks very clean without being overly conservative either. Just skilled driving for what I can tell.

accept!
I don't have many comments either. Overall clean running. Obviously a few bumps here and there, but it's a single segment run for around one and a half hour, so that's to be expected. Good job!

Accept
Decision posted.
Oh, this is done already? I usually get notifications when it goes live. Anyway, at least 4 of the bumps are intentional, those on the penultimate corner of Tokyo-forward since the bump doesn't scrub as much speed as braking and taking it 'as intended' would.

But thanks! This is 2001 Tokyo, and 2002 Tokyo-Seoul is in the queue. Whoever enters them into the DB lopped off the subtitles so it kinda looks like I submitted the same thing twice, but they are different runs for (minimally) different games. (That's not a criticism btw, they'd both belong on the same eventual page IMO (if the other is accepted))
Edit history:
ktwo: 2016-12-17 02:28:46 am
Right, it's been corrected in the back-end. The two runs will be on the same game page, but labeled with the correct sub-titles as separate categories. However, I have to ask about the differences between the two games. Do they have any impact on how the game is speedrun is it just cosmetic?

(you can change which notifications to received through https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/editsettings/)