Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Gothic (100 %) (Segmented)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Decision: Accept

Reason: This run is very well done... on a technical level. It abuses the multitude of glitches (even some I didn't know about) to zip all over the world and sequence break in a game that's (normally) tightly scripted, despite what this speedrun would lead you to believe. However, like poxnor's FFL2 run, it does take some knowledge of how the game properly works to understand why the glitches cause the game to behave the way it does, so people who aren't familiar with Gothic may not get as much entertainment value out of this as one that has played through the game. Also, a good chunk (segments ~125-230, I wasn't keeping count) of this speedrun can be somewhat skipped over as it's mostly pushing around one NPC throughout the game world to complete a few main quests faster, with some quest turn-ins mixed in with it.

Even with that, I still found this to be an entertaining run to watch, doubly so as I've played through the game quite a few times and know how difficult the game is at most points. So, my decision stands at accepted.

My only other verifier went AWOL.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Clearly well planned and well executed.

Congratulations to 'Blubbler!'
Thread title: