<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Metal + Speed = Life
Awesome run, really cool to see the first sub 10 cradle
Yeah it's really awesome. I'm gonna go for Cradle 007 Classic next time I stream, which will probably be Wednesday since I have plans on monday and tuesday
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-13 09:05:04 am
JamesBong: 2018-08-13 09:04:33 am
Metal + Speed = Life
007 is really annoying for cradle.. im not sure why, i dont remember this happening last time i grinded these levels out.. but in the room with the grate clip i die like 9 out of 10 runs.. unless i stop to kill every guard in the room.. grinding this out  trying to get a smooth enemy manip during the waves.. followed by surviving the grate clip room without wasting too much time.. then executing the hover first try (actually getting over the railing first try), and landing in the proper spot for the checkpoint.. AND then with all that pressure getting the trev fight manip properly (because if i mess it up i cant fight through it on 007).. in my opinion this is most rng/skill dependant IL i have ever worked on i think.. im determined though so i wont stop working cradle for a while i think
yeah that sounds painful. I remember it being pretty easy on 007 Classic in comparison to 007. By the way, I'm going to be streaming a little bit later than usual. Maybe 15 or 20 minutes later than I normally do.
Metal + Speed = Life
I thought you weren't streaming today?
Also check this out, cradle wasnt already hard enough lol

Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-13 09:43:18 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Wow.. and just now, I finished the first wave, killing all guards, and Natalia didnt move from her console, she just bugged out at the first console.. I ran around the room for 2 minutes looking for a hidden guard but no.. it literally just bugged out.
This grind is getting better and better
Metal + Speed = Life
New outcome for this clip

Metal + Speed = Life
Cradle (007) - 10m05

Metal + Speed = Life
This can be improved with better movement and more sprint canceling, but probably just by a few seconds, this is still a pretty clean demonstration of new Carrier skip

Carrier (Operative) - 5m11s

Metal + Speed = Life
btw I submitted wrong video for cradle operative, its the agent pb.. the 9m49s is agent.. 
Ill just resubmit the proper 944 for operative, and submit the 949 for agent.. lol sorry
It's all good. I knew something was up but I couldn't tell what just by looking at the numbers. The issue has been fixed.
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-14 07:46:25 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Just missing a sub 10 on 007 for cradle, should be less annoying now with the pause loading.
What a productive day we had yesterday.. mustve taken 7-8 minutes off total time with cradle and carrier. I know there is still time to take off cradle so I might just work cradle again today
Yeah we've been going crazy lately with all the new stuff. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm not sure what level I'm gonna work on next.
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-08-14 10:00:44 am

Purple is going for 2:54. Once he gets that, I'll probably go for it too. A 3-way 2:54 tie would be insane.
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-14 10:19:34 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Damn thats so sick.. i hope he gets it.. but oh man im not looking forward to that grind..
And also.. Daisyfann tied my dam 823 on operative using the elevator skip.. i saw him do it on stream.. was sick.. i timed it out properly.. it can save 13 seconds over regular route
It's so great that more people are starting to run this game. It's been a while since we've had 4 different names on the world records page.
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-14 12:18:10 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
Omg Purple got the 254... thats just insane..

Check this out as well, with the way i was trying the elevator skip, I was aiming to land in the room just below the ladder, but I just managed to land here instead and this is for sure faster by another few seconds

Edit: If you see this.. forget all that about dam elevator skip, I just solved it, faster, and better, and easier... I will post video soon!!
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-14 12:46:31 pm
Metal + Speed = Life

Edit: just got an 8:14 that was really slow, 8:10 or better possible.. i wont post this run but it uses the floor clip seen above
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-08-14 12:54:06 pm
FitterSpace: 2018-08-14 12:53:26 pm
Wow. That's incredible. I'm having such a hard time keeping up with all these new tricks being found! It's so insane.
Purple was telling me that 2:53 is definitely possible. With my movement and his mashing speed, 2:53 is easily within reach. I think I'm going to start using the Classic Controller for that level since it doesn't require me to use the d-pad, which is my biggest issue with using that controller. But the better L/R mashing will help me get better times there.

Also, DaisyFan untied Dam Operative with an 8:22. I'm not sure if he's gonna submit that time since he's going for a better time with the new seam clip right now. I think this is the most activity we've ever seen for this game!

Edit: Also, I know I may sound like a broken record, but I'd highly recommend joining the discord server since that's where everybody but me is posting all this stuff. There's a desktop version, a browser version, and a mobile app you can use. You actually already have an account but if you need another invitation to the server or if you have to create a new account for some reason, let me know. I can send you whatever info you need. I still plan on posting my videos here but it would be really cool to have you on the server.
Metal + Speed = Life
Dam (Operative) - 8m11s

This is an alright run at least, but really not optimized and not alot of sprint cancelling.

i'm having a hard time to get the sprint-cancelling to work on my side.
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-15 07:27:44 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Its a pretty precise trick.. there are visual cues you can use, like where bond is holding his gun when you break the sprint. I go for more of a rythym/timing method. Fitter is usually better at explaining sprint canceling then i am  Cheesy
By the way grats on 815 dam operative

Today I tied Purple's Airfield Operative 2:54
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-15 01:52:35 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
I simply cannot believe I got stuck on a door for 3 seconds, mistake of the month definately.. This run is just so clean.. i wasnt expecting anything lower than 8:20 to be honest. Shame i lost about 5-6 seconds overall before the second half of the level where the time save really matters.

Memorial (007) 8m11s

Edit history:
DaisyFan: 2018-08-15 08:20:18 pm
Just did a other PB of 1 second, made that 10 minutes ago from now.