--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Metal + Speed = Life
https://goo.gl/photos/j3GKPvLRsaVBcYaW8
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2017-02-26 04:08:10 pm
Yeah i still need to practice carrier. I know i can get a really good time on that level if i play it enough. Are you gonna do a full-game 007 Classic run to unlock everything? If so, my personal best is a 3:10 on emulator (which is why it's not on the leaderboard). So I'm doing all the classic IL's to practice for my eventual 007 Classic full-game runs on legit hardware.

Also, times you upload to the leaderboard don't have to be world records. I know most of your PB's are unrecorded, so just anything around those times will be fine honestly. But there are new strategies like hovering and sprint canceling which will make some of those times easier to beat now that you can record your runs.
Metal + Speed = Life
Carrier is unforgiving, I remember running this one well, theres only about 3-4 guards I killed in the whole level ( not counting hostage breaches and the last section. 7:23 was pure luck all over,. With enough attempts you get interesting results sometimes.
I got a 7:07 Classic Carrier today. I'll upload it pretty soon. It was a good run, but i think sub 7 should be possible. It's gonna be crazy, i will have to change some of my strategies but I think i can do it.
Metal + Speed = Life
Nice, that hover saves slot of time, crazy to think 8min was a good time for this just a little over a year ago
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2017-02-27 04:39:55 pm
Yeah i think the hover saves 15-20 seconds. and yeah this game has come a long way. Over the next few days I'm going to attempt sub-7 carrier and try to get a decent time on Outpost 007 classic. 5:44 is my current PB but it's not very good. I'll beat that run in no time.

edit: video
Metal + Speed = Life
Wow those hovers ... In the second section you take a different path then I did on operative, is it faster or it was just to keep stealth?
Metal + Speed = Life
When you go too fast on Carrier..
Wow, that carrier glitch haha. I've had something similar happen in Airfield before going up to the console room.

And yeah, all of the lines the TAS takes in jungle are faster. The one in the 2nd section is a more direct path to the first drone gun.
Metal + Speed = Life
Ahhh for drone guns, so it probably isn't faster to cut through center for operative? Considering you don't need to hit the guns?
The line taken at 1:44 in the Jungle TAS should still be faster on operative. Unless you're talking about a different part of the level
Metal + Speed = Life
Just after that, at 1:55
Yeah I didn't know that was faster until I was TASing. I tested the different routes and that one turned out to be a little faster. It's a more direct path to the next area
Metal + Speed = Life
Interesting , it doesn't look like it but I believe you lol
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126617976?t=03h22m33s
Here's what I have of Solar so far
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2017-03-08 08:41:23 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
Holy shit im still shaking from the adrenaline ... Video coming tomorrow morning.
Sum of bests is at 1:45:56 after this run.

Nice!! I knew you would get sub 1:50. That's an insane time! Congrats!
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2017-03-09 05:07:45 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Thanks, still a decent amount of mistakes in this run, I had bunker glitch on me but I found a backup to trigger the falling bridge at least, only 2 deaths in the run, 1 at memorial and 1 at solar. I'll probably be leaning more towards Il times now, and eventually lead up to some full Classic runs. 
I gotta work a 12 hour today so I'll only be able to upload video tonight
Full-game classic runs? Nice. I've been doing IL's lately just to practice for those runs. I can't wait to start doing full classic runs and I'm glad you're considering it
Metal + Speed = Life
Problem with just doing ILS is I get annoyed quickly ( even more so now that we have some seriously beast strats and times ). Full game runs are filled with cutscenes as well, as just as unforgiving, but I get way more joy out of this game when I just play through it start to finish
Yeah that's true. I'm doing all of the classic IL's as practice so i can start doing full-game runs eventually
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2017-03-09 06:38:09 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
Here we go, my masterpiece
Nice! Looks good. What level and difficulty are you gonna work on first?
Metal + Speed = Life
I figure the way you went about it is a pretty good idea.. started working on Dam Classic this morning, I'll at least put in a decent time for each level before starting Classic full game