Gauntlet Legends (ntscus) (n64) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Boyo003'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Gauntlet Legends (ntscus) (n64) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/gauntletlegends64/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by March 14, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Is PJ
A/V look good to me.

This run is pretty clearly well-routed.  The audio commentary is really informative, and I highly recommend listening to it if you intend to verify the run.  Runner uses a time stop glitch in the 3rd level to prevent all monsters from ever spawning or moving for the remainder of the game, which really trivializes the game.  The rest of the run is simply navigating the levels with speed boots, activating the obelisks and collecting the rune stones, and collecting items to sell for more speed boots.  The runner clearly had a good sense of what items to collect, when to visit the shop, and optimal menuing.  There were several small navigation issues and a few brain farts, but the runner is far more aware of those than I ever could be.  In the grand scheme of things, they cost very little time.

This is a definite accept.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Decided to give verification a try.

I watched this run a few days ago while I was feeling ill.  Audio and video are good.  I was really quite impressed with how quickly the run was done, and aside from a few errors here and there, was a very solid run.  Very entertaining watch.

Accept.
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
Echoing PJ; easy accept.
This is an outstanding run.  It's very clear the runner has already weighed the time cost of getting gold vs the time saved from the purchased stat boosts. I have put more hours in to this game than I would dare to guess at and I still don't think I could have min-maxed this as well.  The fact that this is single segment makes it all the more impressive, and makes the minor menu muck ups ignorable. All of these plus good quality A/V and excellent commentary lead me to a solid Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Very good looking run, a few small mistakes but nothing worth crying over.

A/V : Good
Cheating : None

ACCEPT
1-Up!
The amount of planning that must have gone into this run is incredible. A/V checks out.

Accept.
Decision posted.