--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Gauntlet2014.html

Gauntlet () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Unfair] [New Game+] [Co-Op]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Sean 'MURPHAGATOR!' Murphy & Patrick 'PJ' DiCesare!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Gauntlet () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Unfair] [New Game+] [Co-Op]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Gauntlet2014-20150923/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Get over here!
A/V good.
No cheating detected.

Accept That is all. Well maybe not .. stupid final bossfight taking almost as long as completing all other chapters.
A/V: good

Gameplay: I don't know the game at all. There are lots of non-obvious things going on by just watching, but the audio commentary is pretty informative to help understand some of these things. The rng-elements appear to be very significant with for example many of the levels apparently being randomly generated. It's clear that it's the type of run where some things will go your way and some things will not go your way. The end result will never be even close to perfect.

There are no other 2p-runs to compare with, so it's of course difficult to say exactly how competitive the time is. However, this seems to have been a major undertaking (judging partly by what I can see and also a bit from the commentary). Overall, there is a good forward flow throughout the run and the route appears to be well thought out and well rehearsed.

Accept
Decision posted.