Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Mumma
Here's a small trick for the much loved gatordiv EH/NH...

There is no need to "open" the grenade launcher room, you can enter it anyway. See attached demo.
Thread title:  
Attachment:
great that someone still plays quake - but why on earth are you playing that map ? Smiley
I don't think anyone will do anything about it though - does anyone actually record demos anymore? I haven't checked my sda email in ages.

off topic: hur mås mandel? var är du nånstans?
Mumma
I have a few demos for the next update (nothing to soil your pants over but I hear there's a new id record somewhere on a danish computer...) but oh you know...

ot: inte dumt, högdalen. själv? thumbsup Är du i stockholm ibland är det ett under att vi aldrig har stött på varandra under dessa år.
ot: hahaha du är ju nära. jag bor i årsta. vi måste ta en öl!
Hey Ho Let's Go
Grab one for me too, will ya.

As for the demo. I'm as perplexed as lolfu as to why you are playing that map in the first place? :-)
Hey Ho Let's Go
Oh, and I forgot to mention that there's about a handful or more demos waiting to be posted. I don't know the exact number, but it's above 5 and less than 10 I think, or maybe there's just a tad more than 10 if you're lucky. Some of them iD coops.
and they will be posted when? not that it matters - as soon as 100% quickest is released it'll be done. 10 demos in one year? That's one hell of a dip.

and you should come to stockholm. beercon?
and by done I mean that quake speedrunning will be done. over. sadly.
Hey Ho Let's Go
I totally agree. Speedrunning will finally come full circle when Jozsef has finished making the videos of Qd100Qst and QdQstlite (that means we will have three of the big four Quake done Quick releases in glorious HD, only Qd100Qstlite will be slighty lower quality and will remain the only movie to not contain some newer and faster demos - 2 demos I think). It's been 16 wonderful years, but nothing is set to last forever (except for Lemmy from Motörhead).

And just for the record, I don't think those demos that are in the SDA inbox will EVER get posted, but I'm not involved with that process anymore, so I can't say for sure, though I'm fairly convinced that is the case, unfortunately.

I might take you up on your offer for a Stockholm trip whenever junior has become a bit older. Things are a bit too hectic at the moment for me to just leave the ship and drink like a Swedish hillbilly :-)