Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2012-08-14 09:06:02 am
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/FZeroX.html

Mute City 3 Lap: 0:17.312 (PAL)
Death Race: 0:28.017 (NTSC)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Death Race: You killed this mode with a very nice improvement that completely slaughtered the previous time!  There is one missed attack that strangled the speed for a brief moment, but overall this is impressive with your deadly accuracy.  The suicide when finishing is awesome because it IS a death race after all, and it makes fireworks at the end as you obliterate some buildings below the track.  So this gets a murderous ACCEPT!

Mute City 3 Best Lap: I'm not familiar with the exploit before the lap begins that causes the initial huge speed boost, but during the lap, flying through the level is the standard because of the jumps, but this is some major flying.  Being able to hit the checkpoints and stay on course while flying is very impressive.  ACCEPT.

Quote:
A/V is fine, so long as you're OK with the best lap video cutting in abruptly.

The Death Race was pretty near to perfection.  Only one or two missed attempts, but that's pretty good.  Accept.

Mute City 3 was fast.  Not a whole lot to say about it.  Building up all of that speed in the previous lap is obviously necessary.  Accept.

Quote:
MC3 flap: it looked like entering the lap could have been faster and clearing the corner with more side attacks looked possible but TN is way too fragile and 1 bump would probably take too much energy away. AGG looks weird, especially when you get far like that at the start. the end looked smooth. PAL makes everything look sluggish lol.

Death Race: heh i never thought about using this camera here. the kills looked good, except for one miss.

A/V was good and there was no sign of cheating.
accept to both. the level of play is quite high as it is.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations Wouter M. 'WMJ' Jansen!
Thread title:  
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
no one has replied to this. what a shame.

congrats to WMJ for these improvements.