<- 123 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
that Metroidvania guy
Quote from Axel Ryman:
For most of the list I have no idea what to price.

That's pretty obvious.

Hey I'm interested in Super Mario World or Mega Man X5. How about $8-10 for the 2 of them?
I am fine with first come first serve. I just didn't read the previous posts carefully. Sorry everyone.
Back in the game!
Alright.  Let's keep the other stuff we had set in stone, the Chrono Trigger, controller/cord, SotE, and that guide.

List of for sures:

Pokemon Snap
SMK

Wanna call it an even $20?

And no, I will not be opening and playing with Echoes, or any other games for that matter...that's just asking for trouble!
Interested in:
Breath of Fire 2
Wario Woods
Super Star Wars
Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Resident Evil Outbreak 1
Resident Evil Outbreak 2
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Any idea what you want to charge for those?
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Quote from romscout:
Quote from Axel Ryman:
For most of the list I have no idea what to price.

That's pretty obvious.

Hey I'm interested in Super Mario World or Mega Man X5. How about $8-10 for the 2 of them?

I'd have to check Megaman X5, casing and instruction manual as well as the game itself. As for Price $9 sounds good, but I'm gonna hold off on selling for more people. I already got 3 orders as is.

Quote from UltimateDarius:
Alright.  Let's keep the other stuff we had set in stone, the Chrono Trigger, controller/cord, SotE, and that guide.

List of for sures:

Pokemon Snap
SMK

Wanna call it an even $20?

And no, I will not be opening and playing with Echoes, or any other games for that matter...that's just asking for trouble!

$20 is good for all that.

Quote from MuriloRua:
Interested in:
Breath of Fire 2
Wario Woods
Super Star Wars
Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Resident Evil Outbreak 1
Resident Evil Outbreak 2
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Any idea what you want to charge for those?

Please suggest the price you think will fit for all those. Also, Outbreak 1 and 2 are currently unsellable till I'm done recording them for Youtube.

So far, I have 3 orders that I'm agreeing with and need to work on packing/finding before I can send out. I have no idea when I'm sending out, but I know for sure they'll be out by the end of the month(Hopefully). I won't be accepting more orders but you can post possible prices for the games you want.
hmm I don't really know what they are worth either. I am just gonna throw out an offer.
$52
plus I would pay extra for shipping.
It would also be ok if you kept the Resident Evils until you were done filming.
If you wanted you could send me the rest first and I could pay a separate shipping charge when the Res Evils are available if that works for you.
Everything's better with Magitek
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Quote from Essentia:
So $12 total?  That's fine with me.  And yeah, I'd like them erased if possible.

No $6 total. x.x I need to be more specific with this. I'd feel like I'm overcharging you if it was $12.

Wow, $6 total?  If you're sure about that, then it'd be great if you could reserve those games for me.
Super Mario World
Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Pokemon Puzzle League
Starfox 64
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2

Alright then, then how about all of these for say 30-40 dollars?  Sound resonable?
welcome to the machine
Your price for Chrono Cross ($8) is pretty attractive.  I don't think anyone's claimed it yet, so I would like to do so.  It comes with with the manual and stuff, right?
I would like Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and possibly Final Fantasy V Advance (assuming it is a complete copy).  Also, maybe the Metal Gear Collection.  Please let me know what the total would be.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2009-09-09 10:51:27 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm interested in all these...

Breath of Fire 2
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario Kart
Megaman Legends 2

but, only these three have not been mentioned:

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Tales of Phantasia

So, if any of those other games fall through, let me know... especially if Essentia flakes out on Mario RPG ;). Let me know which games you're willing to send out (I'm thinking $30 for those three).  Thanks.
Back in the game!
Ok.  I NEED a copy of SSBM.  Specifically yours.  My wife apparently gave my copy to her nephew without consulting me.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Any luck locating Diddy Kong Racing?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Oh, also, once you're done with Tales of Symphonia I'll be interested in that.
Quote from Manocheese:
Any luck locating Diddy Kong Racing?

Nope x_x I looked under my bed and only found Mario RPG, Star Fox 64, and Pokemon Puzzle League. I'm not done looking around my house yet, but if I don't have it by Wednesday or so, I'm removing games from the list.
I am interested in the following games:

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
The Metal Gear Collection
Final Fantasy V Advance

I haven't seen anyone else ask for them, so if they are still available, please let me know.
I'll take Mega Man X4, X5, and X8. How much?
How much are you selling Resident Evil 2 and 3 for GCN?
Edited the first post again. I can't find Shadows of the Empire, Pokemon Snap, and Diddy Kong Racing. Only other thing I can figure is I got rid of it years ago at Gamestop.

Do note the 3rd and 4th large bolded print is mainly applying to posts from now on.
Out of curiousity, why are you limiting to 3 orders at a time?
Right now, I have no way to package the items(Yet, gonna try to get some boxes today), and I want to just have a few orders on my plate instead of everyone who wants to order. As time passes I may increase the order limit or remove it entirely.
Waiting hurts my soul...
USPS will provide boxes and envelopes for free most of the time.  Of course, that could just be priority mail, which is what I normally use because the flat rate boxes are just easier to deal with.
Either way I got 5 shoe boxes from my local Payless so I can ship out the games. However UltimateDarius and ManOCheese has to contact me about their orders(Well Darius wanted to be taken off so I'll put his on the side and let a 3rd order come in. Next poster will get it, just make sure you look at the other orders first before placing your order. otherwise I'll just ignore it.
Back in the game!
what?

No, I wanted you to get my order shipped ASAP so that you can get someone else on the list.
Quote from UltimateDarius:
what?

No, I wanted you to get my order shipped ASAP so that you can get someone else on the list.

Oh. x.x Well I got some shoe boxes so I can get to it soon, but there's a problem as I still can't find Pokemon Snap and Shadows of the Empire.