--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Axel Ryman: 2010-11-09 10:21:00 pm
Axel Ryman: 2010-02-21 05:34:13 am
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Well at the moment I'm in need of some cash, so I feel this is a nice way to get some money into my pocket. I'm not sure what to actually price my games, but post what you're willing to pay, and if I see that it fits I'll let you know, otherwise we may need to do a little negotiation. Do note that some games I list will be listed as unsellable due to me wanting it for the future, however I may part with it for the right price. If there is a problem with certain games, namely GCN and PS2(Due to scratches/smudges on the discs) I'll list them and be willing to part with them for less than normal(Unless you don't care, up to you).

For SNES and N64 games, please specify if you want the data to be deleted(If the game can do that) or if you'd rather have it be left on.

All games are NTSC

Sales are based on first come first serve basis. Please do not post you want a game if someone posted before you asking for it.

Also do not PM me directly with orders, post them here. If you have questions regarding an order that's fine, but do not send me one with what you want and what you're willing to pay.

Do note I'm accepting a limit of 3 orders.

Last but not least, PRICES ARE UP TO YOU! Do not ask me how much I want for a game, or else I'm putting a ridiculous price on it.

SNES
Breath of Fire 2
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG

MLBPA Baseball
NHL '93
Wario's Woods
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Congo's Caper
Super Mario Kart
Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

Disney's Aladdin
NBA All-Star Challenge
Super Star Wars
Super Star Wars Return of the Jedi
Mortal Kombat

Note: Most SNES games do not have their original box or instruction manual to them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

N64:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pokemon Puzzle League
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Super Smash Bros
Starfox 64(Currently thinking about speedrunning, but its a big maybe)
Pokemon Snap
Diddy Kong Racing
Cruis'n USA

Note: Most N64 games do not have the original box or instruction manual. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PS2
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening(Original version, will sell for more than Special Edition cause of the rarity, sorry folks)
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X(May not sell. However, Disc is a bit scratched, so the ending will freeze up, at least that's how I remember it)
Final Fantasy X-2(May also not sell for some reason. I never got 100% and I sometimes randomly attempt to continue where I left off. Also my NG+ it someday).
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition(Somewhat playing now and then, so may not sell. Price must be higher than the regular version's)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Version 1.2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Kingdom Hearts 2(Will not sell unless you can offer me something I cannot refuse)
Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories(Same with KH2, plus I haven't finished it yet)
Metal Gear Solid Collection(Includes original MGS for the PSX, MGS2: Substance, and MGS3: Subsistence)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks(Does not have Instruction Manual I believe)
Megaman X8
Resident Evil Outbreak(May not sell as I'm recording this for Youtube at the moment, however afterwards it will be available)
Resident Evil Outbreak File 2(Same as Outbreak)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Sims Bustin Out(Why did I want this?)
Soul Calibur 3
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
Syphon Filter The Omega Strain(Will need to check which copy works as I have 2 of them)
Tales of the Abyss(May not part with. Still a game I like sometimes)
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time(I doubt I'll get rid of this till(If I ever....) I do my Single Segment of this)

GCN
Megaman X Command Mission
Metroid Prime(Original GM8E 0-00)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Resident Evil 0(Currently with a friend. Will check to see if he still has it)
Resident Evil(Same as 0)
Resident Evil 2(Same...)
Resident Evil 3(Same.......)
Resident Evil 4(Here surprisingly)
Soul Calibur 2(Missing Instruction Manual)
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros Melee
Tales of Symphonia(Will be working on for Youtube, so unsellable till then)

Other
Megaman X4(PSX)
Megaman X5(PSX)
Megaman Legends(PSX)
Megaman Legends 2(PSX)
Tales of Phantasia(GBA)
Final Fantasy IV Advance(GBA)
Final Fantasy V Advance(GBA)
Chrono Cross(PSX)
Syphon Filter 2(PSX)

That's the current list. I'll update it and fix it up a bit if I can find more games. I do not plan on selling controllers, adapters, or systems, so if you want the SNES games you should have a SNES. If I did sell it however, you'd have to endure with the possibility of losing your color and playing it in Black and White(Then again, it could of been my TV with it being a later model, but I'm not sure). Again post your price. I will mainly accept cash, however I may accept a game if you're willing to trade.

For purchasing purposes I will be doing the following:

1: I will only accept cash or check unless specified. This is mainly cause I am not a fan of PayPal nor do I know my account info.
2: In most cases, I will charge half of your total(Not counting shipping) before I mail out your order. Once I receive your money, I will prepare the shipping and have it out within a week.
3: I will be adding a Delivery Confirmation so I will know that it arrives at the location you provide, so don't try to scam me by saying it never arrived  ;).
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Axel Ryman: 2010-02-21 05:33:05 am
Current Potential Buyers (Limit: 3)
Exoray
I'm guessing these are NTSC games based on the fact that you mention SMRPG (no PAL release). Would you mind adding the region? Makes it easier for me to know if I should even consider things on this list or not Smiley
Quote from moooh:
I'm guessing these are NTSC games based on the fact that you mention SMRPG (no PAL release). Would you mind adding the region? Makes it easier for me to know if I should even consider things on this list or not Smiley

Yes they are NTSC games. I edited the first post to include that for future reference.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
I'm interested in buying these (ironically, several are games I owned at one point and then sold):

Super Smash Bros. (N64)
Diddy Kong Racing
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 (only if it's also the original, though; can you check the disc?)

I'm also not sure about the prices. Does $40 (for all four) plus shipping sound fair?
Back in the game!
Which version of SSBM?

Also, how much do you want for Chrono Trigger?

Lastly, do you have a SNES AC cord?
Quote from Manocheese:
I'm interested in buying these (ironically, several are games I owned at one point and then sold):

Super Smash Bros. (N64)
Diddy Kong Racing
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 (only if it's also the original, though; can you check the disc?)

I'm also not sure about the prices. Does $40 (for all four) plus shipping sound fair?

That does sound fair. For Metroid Prime 2 however, I can't seem to tell what the original version number is. The version I have is DL - D0L - G2ME - USA. If that's not the version you're looking for than I'll charge you around $25 for the rest(-$10 seems a bit too low so I went a few extra) if that's good.

Quote from UltimateDarius:
Which version of SSBM?

Also, how much do you want for Chrono Trigger?

Lastly, do you have a SNES AC cord?

Greatest Hits. CT is a favorite of mine, but I'd part with it for ~$6. I think I have an AC Cord around here since I remember hooking my SNES about a year ago.

Also Darius, I'll need you to be the middleman for all my orders(If I ever get the chance to send them out anytime soon).

Ah yes I should include this in my first post. For Cartridge games please specify if you want the data to be wiped clean(If the game can do that, like Starfox 64), or if you prefer to leave it on.

Also I added the fact I'm missing most boxes for SNES and N64 games, as well as instruction manuals. If you feel this will lower the cost, please say so.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Quote from Axel Ryman:
That does sound fair. For Metroid Prime 2 however, I can't seem to tell what the original version number is. The version I have is DL - D0L - G2ME - USA. If that's not the version you're looking for than I'll charge you around $25 for the rest(-$10 seems a bit too low so I went a few extra) if that's good.

So, there is no version number (0-00, 0-01, etc.)? Someone in another topic mentioned that the original was 0-00, so yours might not be the original. Maybe you can check again, and if there is definitely no number, I'll still buy the other three games for $25.
Quote from Manocheese:
Quote from Axel Ryman:

So, there is no version number (0-00, 0-01, etc.)? Someone in another topic mentioned that the original was 0-00, so yours might not be the original. Maybe you can check again, and if there is definitely no number, I'll still buy the other three games for $25.

Just checked, its 0-00, so it is the original version(I think?). I thought there weren't as many versions of MP2 like MP1 so I looked up but couldn't find much on it. I should of looked on the back of the game instead of the front, my mistake earlier on that. I'll see about getting it packaged to send to UltimateDarius.
Quote from Axel Ryman:
I thought there weren't as many versions of MP2 like MP1 so I looked up but couldn't find much on it.
There's only one version per region, per console so far.  For GC versions, as long as it isn't a Japanese disc, you're good in terms of bugfixes (PAL only made a couple of ultimately irrelevant changes, along with correcting EI3's logbook entry).
Quote from Master ZED:
Quote from Axel Ryman:
I thought there weren't as many versions of MP2 like MP1 so I looked up but couldn't find much on it.
There's only one version per region, per console so far.  For GC versions, as long as it isn't a Japanese disc, you're good in terms of bugfixes (PAL only made a couple of ultimately irrelevant changes, along with correcting EI3's logbook entry).

Hmm well mine says JPN on the disc, show I know it was Manufactured that. Saw that in Nate's post on another thread, so guess it won't make much difference.
Back in the game!
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Greatest Hits. CT is a favorite of mine, but I'd part with it for ~$6. I think I have an AC Cord around here since I remember hooking my SNES about a year ago.

Also Darius, I'll need you to be the middleman for all my orders(If I ever get the chance to send them out anytime soon).

If you have a spare AC cord you can part with, let me know how much you want for it.  Reserve CT for me too please.

As far as being the middleman, I have absolutely no problem with that at all, hence the post.  The only thing that I ask for is to include a prepaid shipping label from my address to where ever it's going to (things could get really costly for me if I'm paying for a lot of re-sending otherwise, you understand!)
Everything's better with Magitek
I'd be interested in Super Mario RPG and Super Mario All Stars.  Any idea how much you'd want for both of those?
Quote from Axel Ryman:

If you have a spare AC cord you can part with, let me know how much you want for it.  Reserve CT for me too please.

As far as being the middleman, I have absolutely no problem with that at all, hence the post.  The only thing that I ask for is to include a prepaid shipping label from my address to where ever it's going to (things could get really costly for me if I'm paying for a lot of re-sending otherwise, you understand!)

I don't have a spare as far as I know but I'm willing to part with it. I don't plan on using the SNES anytime soon(That's what emulators are for).

Quote from Essentia:
I'd be interested in Super Mario RPG and Super Mario All Stars.  Any idea how much you'd want for both of those?

$6 since they're both SNES games. Want the data erased or kept on them(I need to check SMRPG while I'm at it)?
Back in the game!
Great!  Quote me a price on that cord and I'd love to have it!  Got a spare controller to sell too?
Great!  Quote me a price on that cord and I'd love to have it!  Got a spare controller to sell too?

I got 2 controllers. One is the regular one, and the other one has a rougher feel to it but its a normal SNES controller(Gotta find it though). For price uh...$5 for both the cord and controller. For CT, you want the Nintendo Players Guide with it? Just found it.

To Essentia: I found All Stars, looking for SMRPG. I have an idea where it is though, I just don't wanna lift the bed(Whoops, did I just spoil it?).

Updated the first post with a few extra SNES and N64 games.
Back in the game!
Quote from Axel Ryman:

I got 2 controllers. One is the regular one, and the other one has a rougher feel to it but its a normal SNES controller(Gotta find it though). For price uh...$5 for both the cord and controller. For CT, you want the Nintendo Players Guide with it? Just found it.

So, to clarify, $5 for the cord and controller together?

For CT, if you want to throw in the Players Guide for free, I'll take it, but I'm not willing to purchase it at an additional cost.  I can just use gamefaqs for that. =P

Oh, and I forgot to mention:  I want Shadows of the Empire.  I loved that game!
Quote from Axel Ryman:

So, to clarify, $5 for the cord and controller together?

For CT, if you want to throw in the Players Guide for free, I'll take it, but I'm not willing to purchase it at an additional cost.  I can just use gamefaqs for that. =P

Oh, and I forgot to mention:  I want Shadows of the Empire.  I loved that game!

Yes, $5 for those 2. CT added on will be $8, and Shadows of the Empire, if I can find it(I know I have it but I don't know where yet) will be $12. Hopefully my prices sound fair. x.x

Broken down:
Controller and cord: $5
Chrono Trigger: $3
Shadows of the Empire: $4
Total: $12

Players Guide I'll decide on it. I was gonna charge you maybe a $1 since its in bad condition but still has everything in it(I think, maybe I'll take a look through it).
Back in the game!
I'll pay a dollar for that guide, that sounds reasonable enough.  My wife might want to play it, and she'd probably like that.

Wipe both games clean for me.

Discuss pricing on:
Super Mario Kart
Majora's Mask
Metroid Prime 2
Chrono Cross
Soul Calibur 2 GCN
Soul Calibur 3 PS2
Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3
Pokemon Snap

I need to acquire a few (up to 3) additional N64 Controllers, and need one more GCN controller.  Name brand only please.  Let me know if you have any available for sale.  Thanks a lot!
LoZ: OoT and MM, how much for each?
Edit history:
Time: 2009-09-07 12:34:39 pm
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Pokemon Puzzle League
Starfox 64
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2

I'd be interested in buying any and all of these. I'm not sure what you would want for them all, so if you want to name a price, it's fine by me. Also, would you happen to have MMX3?
SNES Super Mario RPG......... Does $18 sound reasonable?
Everything's better with Magitek
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Quote from Essentia:

$6 since they're both SNES games. Want the data erased or kept on them(I need to check SMRPG while I'm at it)?

So $12 total?  That's fine with me.  And yeah, I'd like them erased if possible.
that Metroidvania guy
Axel Ryman, I'm not sure if you're just crazy or a troll or what, but in case you're serious, I sent you a PM you should check.
Quote from Essentia:
So $12 total?  That's fine with me.  And yeah, I'd like them erased if possible.

No $6 total. x.x I need to be more specific with this. I'd feel like I'm overcharging you if it was $12.

I'll pay a dollar for that guide, that sounds reasonable enough.  My wife might want to play it, and she'd probably like that.

Wipe both games clean for me.

Discuss pricing on:
Super Mario Kart
Majora's Mask
Metroid Prime 2
Chrono Cross
Soul Calibur 2 GCN
Soul Calibur 3 PS2
Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3
Pokemon Snap

I need to acquire a few (up to 3) additional N64 Controllers, and need one more GCN controller.  Name brand only please.  Let me know if you have any available for sale.  Thanks a lot!

Super Mario Kart: $3
Majora's Mask: $9(Its a favorite of mine, more favorable than OOT honestly)
Metroid Prime 2: $13-$15
Chrono Cross: $8
Soul Calibur 2: $9
Soul Calibur 3: $10
Spider-Man 2: $8
Spider-Man 3: $10
Pokemon Snap: $5

Out of the list, I need to find Pokemon Snap. I'm pretty sure I know where it is(coughbedcough) but my lights are broken and its hard to look under. Also Metroid Prime 2 will most likely be going to Manocheese so I won't be able to sell it to you(Unless you wanna open the package and play it for a bit before sending it off to him :P).

Quote from Blizzerk:
LoZ: OoT and MM, how much for each?

$7 for OoT and $9 for MM.

Quote from Time:
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Pokemon Puzzle League
Starfox 64
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2

I'd be interested in buying any and all of these. I'm not sure what you would want for them all, so if you want to name a price, it's fine by me. Also, would you happen to have MMX3?

I struck out what people are already thinking about buying. Its first come first serve here sadly. I could just go for whoever is paying the highest but it wouldn't be fair to those who wanted it first. I'm not really sure on prices for those. I'd feel like I'm either overcharging or undercharging, which is why I put in the first post to list a price you're willing to pay. For most of the list I have no idea what to price.

Also I don't have MMX3.

Quote from MuriloRua:
SNES Super Mario RPG......... Does $18 sound reasonable?

Sorry, first come first serve.