1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
is Illusion of Gaia in PAL or NTSC ?
Thread title:  
There is no PAL Illusion of Gaia, as it is called Illusion of Time. And if people aren't writing that it is PAL games, you could probably assume that there are NTSC games. But it's good to state it anyway.
Super Metroid would be nice to have. Cartridge only or with box and/or manual as well?
And if Donkey Kong Country is in complete good condition, I might be interested in that one as well.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm interested in:
Skies of Arcadia Legends - since you didn't name a price, how's $10 sound?

Also, I'm interested in the N64, how much are you asking for that and what connections does it come with? Does it have the original jump pak or the expansion pak?  I have AV cables, so I'm mainly interested in controllers and the power adapter.  I'm thinking $10 w/o controller, add $5 for each controller in good condition (analog stick not loose+all buttons work), add $5 if it has the expansion pak.

Thanks.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2009-09-10 02:12:54 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm basing it off what my local game store is selling it for, which is 12.  Also, an N64 there is going for 30 without the expansion pak and 40 with it, includes one Nintendo controller.  So, I was hoping to go a little cheaper than that to offset the shipping, but don't worry about it.

Edit:
Thanks for the tip by the way.  I went ahead and bought two from the game store and am selling one on ebay.  If it goes for over 20, I might buy their last copy and sell it too.  Maybe I should compare their list with ebay and see how much I can make reselling. Grin
Quote from Tompa:
There is no PAL Illusion of Gaia, as it is called Illusion of Time.

That had completely slipped my mind ... thanks for the reminder

have no real use of the NTSC version for now so i must pass
How much are you selling Assassin's Creed and Fable 2 for?
What do you think would be a fair price for Majora's Mask?
I love SSBM!
how about $8 for diddy kong racing & shipping
that Metroidvania guy
hey prognosis you got my latest PMs from before right?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Prognosis_4:
Sorry I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can. How do you find out your own paypal address?

I think you need to know it to log into it. If you haven't set one up, then maybe you don't have one. It is different from having an ebay account.
N64

Jet Force Gemini
Star Wars Rogue Squadron

SNES

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong’s Quest
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
Super Metroid
Super Star Wars

These are the ones that I'm interested in. If you still have em, I'd like to known what kind of condition they're in and whether they come with box/manual before I buy.
Back in the game!
I'm interested in Super Metroid.

I also know from reading the first post (mostly directed at our guest Sasha), that the SNES games all come as cartridge only.
Willing to teach you the impossible
Im intrested in your SNES, you say it does not have cords or anything, but do you know if it works? or at least the last time you knew? And also how much would you want for it?