dballin: 2013-10-08 07:40:53 pm
dballin: 2013-10-08 07:05:10 pm
dballin: 2013-10-08 06:58:55 pm
dballin: 2013-10-08 06:40:08 pm
dballin: 2013-10-08 05:54:04 pm
dballin: 2013-10-07 01:23:14 pm
dballin: 2013-10-07 11:42:44 am
Balls jerky
Gta 5 on ebay now becausew nobody expressed interest: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171147121738

Paypal preferred, but I guess I'd take a check by mail if you don't mind waiting or cash if you're a risk taker / live in Warwick area Rhode Island.

A bunch of stuff for sale. List found here: http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Collection.View&clId=75206
When looking through this list, make sure to take a gander to the right of the game list at all those lovely check marks. Those indicate which part of a complete game I own. There is stuff in there that only includes a box or manual. Make sure in that case you only want a box/manual.

Misc:
Frezyman's ripped shirt from CGDQ - $1,000,000
HORI SNES pad for Gamecube in box (purple) - $75  (on hold)
CE Labs powered Component 1 in-4 out splitter - $25
powered HDMI 1 in 2 out splitter - $15
Dazzle DVC 100 - $?

I may or may not be moving within the next month so this could get a bit hectic. Er. Hectic-er. Already in school so it's gonna be hectic no matter what. No pictures or prices yet because I'm not even done adding to the list and that's way too much work upfront and this will never get done otherwise. I'll grab whatever people need as it comes in. That being said, most of my stuff (~86% as of now on the list) is complete in box which can make things hella expensive. I don't want to be a dick and charge full ebay price off ebay, but I can't be the cool guy that gives away $50 games for $20 either. College is expensive. Smiley I'll try and work with people, but letting you know up front I'm going to be using ebay and pricecharting as a guide. Not a rule cuz condition always plays into things and my range is Factory Sealed to cart only that's partially melted and missing half the label (GEN World of Illusion for the curious). It's about as big of a range as you can get. Also, buying lots of stuff makes me like you more and you save money!

I will trade for CIB copies of Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (N64) and Powerball (Genesis) since those are the only two games I had as a child that I never found in all these years.

Enjoy. <3
Thread title:  
Waiting hurts my soul...
Can you do $10 shipped for Armada (DC)? I've wanted to check that game out for a bit.
Balls jerky
Other things: I've already got a guy on SegaAge interested in all of the Dreamcast games. Nothing is finalized though because GTA came out and I spent all my time doing that instead of testing the games and pricing them out. He did say he needed to gather money though. I'm totally cool with that, but I really don't want to hold things for more than a week. After that things tend to fall through more often than not. A real life friend of mine had me hold stuff for him which I could've sold to somebody else and then backed out after I kept bugging him about it.

Somebody would post about a DC game before I finished typing this out haha. Stupid roommate distractions. I would do $10 on that sure. I'll actually finish up the DC thing now and talk to that other guy. Hopefully he responds quickly.
Waiting hurts my soul...
No worries if someone else picks it up. It's more of passing interest. I can't afford any of the other games unless you can do EVO for that price, but you already said no to that. Wink
Balls jerky
When I said "I'll' finish that and talk to the other guy" I actually meant "Excuse me while I go murder my Dreamcast" Being impatient and forcibly stopping a spinning disc somehow killed the a/v out so I get to do surgery now. Any other Sega console I would just pull out a replacement, but I've only got one DC so... shit.
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2013-10-07 01:35:29 pm
Omnigamer: 2013-10-07 01:15:56 pm
All the things
I'm interested in:

SNES:
EVO
Mega Man Soccer
Pilotwings
Super Double Dragon
Legend of Mystical Ninja

PS1:
SaGa Frontier 2

Will look through more of the list later.
Balls jerky
Just making sure you know that Super Double Dragon doesn't actually have a game with it. I added that to the op stressing to check the marks on the right.
All the things
I checked for most of them, but I guess I missed that one. Updated my post.
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-10-08 10:00:48 am
Balls jerky
DC surgery went well. It actually works better than it did before. Armada is a super finicky disc and I finally played it for the first time now that my DC isn't being a bitch anymore. It's a pretty sweet game, but I can't really figure out what to do so I'm just blasting stuff Asteroids style and collecting experience.

Omnigamer:
Evo cart: $140 which is the bottom end of ebay prices. One sold lower, but many sold much higher.
MM Soccer complete: Honestly I don't know what to ask for this. There's complete prices from $40 to $165. Adding up everything on pricecharting and finding the average puts it at around $97 smack in the middle of the range. uhh $85?
Pilotwings cart: $4
Legend of Mystical Ninja complete: I know mine is kinda beat up. Nice looking copies sell for $50. I would do $35 on mine
Saga Frontier 2 disc: $5

Individually priced with shipping included so we'll work something out if you want multiple things. If you want some pictures I can dig them out for you. Until then, I'm gonna go back to the Dreamcast thing.
Everybody's favorite monster
If the money you make with this is helping you get to agdq i will buy everything. If its not i will browse around for some n64/ps3 games
Balls jerky
If you bought everything, I could probably buy a plane ticket and hand deliver it to you. Cheesy That'd be a lot of luggage though.
Edit history:
AniMeowzerz: 2013-10-08 10:12:56 am
Not like you're opposed to a lot of luggage Wink I'VE SEEN THE HAUL OF STUFF YOU BRING (but you also were taking a truck and not a plane and I am a cat so)
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-10-08 07:04:41 pm
Balls jerky
Recently added crap: SCD games, Hori SNES style controller for Gamecube in box, Game Boy Player w/ disc, dazzle, Saturn games

Currently going through the Genesis pile. Expect another 200+ games added to the list soon.
I'm interested in the Hori pad for Game Cube.
INTJ
Are CT and SMRPG for sale? oô
Balls jerky
Only if you pay me enough so that I can buy new ones. Also, my SMRPG is like the single worst looking item I own. The box is crushed, the manual is all sorts of messed up and the cart label looks like doodoo. I think it's torn and got that silly SNES edge wear that I colored in with a sharpie so that it doesn't look as terrible from a distance.
INTJ
Quote:
Only if you pay me enough so that I can buy new ones

Well that would be pointless then Wink
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-10-10 12:26:14 pm
Balls jerky
Yup Tongue

Anybody want a piece of marathon history? Just found the CGDQ Frezyman shirt. lol
Edit history:
Hurblat: 2013-10-11 10:19:01 am
Interested in some stuff.

NES:
StarTropics
Jackal
Karnov
Gyruss
Rush'n Attack
Blaster Master
Goonies II
The Legend of Zelda

SNES:
Jurassic Park
Saturday Night Slam Masters
Star Fox
Haters gonna hate
I only want CV3, but Hurblat beat me to it. Cry
Professional Second Banana
Quote from dballin:
HORI SNES pad for Gamecube in box (purple) - $75

Interested if sshplur doesn't claim it.
Quote from Mecha Richter:
I only want CV3, but Hurblat beat me to it. Cry

Removed Castlevania III from my list. Anything for the Todd Smiley
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-10-11 11:14:34 am
Balls jerky
I need to stop editing this when I'm drunk because I end up with thread titles like "fuck ton of video games"

Mecha: http://s3.photobucket.com/user/dballin4/library/sellin/exhibit%20b?sort=3&page=1
snapped pictures for some guy on NA and haven't heard back from him since. If you only want the cart it pretty much looks like that one.

puwexil: I'm currently holding it for sshplur, but if something happens you're next in line.

Hurblat: did you want the complete zelda or just the cart?

Threw gta5 on ebay because I'm impatient: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171147121738?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
It's currently only a dollar! Ends on Sunday
Complete sounds good to me.
Terraffirmative!
I am interested in the game boy player and super double dragon.