<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
ngBurns: 2016-12-22 10:51:32 am
My last roommate backed out of our arrangement today and I still want to attend.

Name:  ngBurns (28yr male)
Dates:  Jan 7th - 15th
Booking:  I have not booked a room.  I have not yet checked any of the nearby hotels because I prefer to stay at the main if possible, which is booked solid.
Roommate count:  Willing to share with 2 or more people.
Other roommates:  No one else is coming with me.

I plan on driving myself to the hotel so I will have access to a vehicle for the week.  You can contact me through twitch (ngBurns1), discord (ngBurns #3567), or PM me here (I can check daily).

Edit:  No longer looking.  Found a room Cheesy
Name: MyOhMyke (M, 29)
Dates: Jan. 8th - 15th
Booking: I have not booked a room, but I saw a handful of people still looking for rooms and would be willing to be the one to do it.  I was thinking the Extended Stay in Herndon, as it  has a kitchen to help with food costs.  Biggest room has 2 Full Beds.  I'd also be willing to fill in a spot if someone else has something booked.
Roommate Count: I wanna sleep; roommate count doesn't matter to me as long as regular sleeping hours are recognized. =D
Other Roommates: Just me

I'd have access to a vehicle and would be willing to help shuttle if needbe.  PM me here, or on Twitter and Discord @MyOhMyke (#0521).
Name: LRock (M, 33)
Dates: Jan 7th-15th
Booking: We originally booked our room for 4 people, but two had to abandon due to unforeseen circumstances. We're currently looking for two roommates that could split the room cost for the week.
Roommate Count: Currently 2 of us, willing to take as many as 2 more.
Other roommates: Taco Belmont (not an SDA member)

We're flying in on the 7th and getting our room the same day. For anyone who's interested, please PM me here on the SDA forum, or on Twitter @FNLRock
Name: Evan (evanosaurus, 3van) [M, 28]
Dates: January 7th - 15th
Booking: Haven't booked anything yet. Had arrangements made that fell through.
Roommate Count: Anything. I like people.

I'm driving up on the 7th. I'm volunteering as a host, so you get to hear my dulcet tones reading all those donation comments. If anyone has a room available at the Hilton, that'd be the best possible scenario, but I'm open to anywhere reasonably close. I can split cost with any number of people.

Either PM me here, hit me up on Twitter (@evankinney), or shoot me an email (evan@evan.cat). Thanks!
Quote from LRock:
Name: LRock (M, 33)
Dates: Jan 7th-15th
Booking: We originally booked our room for 4 people, but two had to abandon due to unforeseen circumstances. We're currently looking for two roommates that could split the room cost for the week.
Roommate Count: Currently 2 of us, willing to take as many as 2 more.
Other roommates: Taco Belmont (not an SDA member)

We're flying in on the 7th and getting our room the same day. For anyone who's interested, please PM me here on the SDA forum, or on Twitter @FNLRock

If you get no response from LRock you can DM me here or on twitter, @taco_belmont.
Edit history:
Azraled: 2017-01-06 01:19:54 pm
Name-Azraled(Edward)
Dates-January 8th - 15th, 2017
Booking-Looking for a Room, (friends decided to cancel last second)
Roommates-I'm looking for any number of room mates since it is so late.

Found! Thanks!
I KNOW IT'S SUPER LAST MINUTE, BUT IF ANYONE NEEDS A HOTEL ROOM ASAP WE HAVE 1 OPENING IN OUR ROOM (ONE DROPPED OUT).  WE HAVE THE ROOM FROM THE 6TH TO THE 15TH.  CONTACT ME AT MY TWITTER @KINGSTRIXX ASAP!!!  THANKS!