Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-07-25 11:25:52 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/FLaiL.html

FLaiL (Any %) (Individual Level)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Charles 'Arcanod' Nannan!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

FLaiL (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/flail

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 20, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Not a walrus
Comments seem to be accurate, A/V is good (except in a couple levels with lots of those spinners the quality suffers a bit, but not unwatchably so), execution at least on par if not an improvement to the current run set, and as a bonus they aren't grouped up by worlds so it'll be easier for somebody to potentially improve single levels next time. Don't see any reason this shouldn't go up.

Accept.
A/V fine, no cheating detected.

I'll go ahead an agree with UA.  It took me a while to get used to which pickups do and don't add to the score, but I did eventually.  Everything looks good to me.

Accept
Edit history:
Arcanod: 2013-07-12 02:01:47 pm
Arcanod: 2013-07-12 09:22:33 am
Flip, I really don't mind if the thread remains here several months instead of two weeks. I'm surprised (and a bit disappointed, to tell the truth) that there is not more verifiers, considering the "success" of the first submission, back in 2011.

UraniumAnchor: I watched the re-encoded verification files and indeed the quality for some of them (those with spinners) has been considerably reduced. Because the quality of the original files couldn't be better. But Nate knows what he's doing; I guess it is the best compromise between weight and quality.

The first time, I didn't grouped the videos either. An admin did that - which was I think a good idea. Nobody would want to wait between such short levels. All the 80 levels could even be grouped into a single file. (Please note that I can send the files again, if necessary.)
Not a walrus
Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of traffic this forum has seen lately. I'm tempted to blame SGDQ prep for it, but I dunno.
I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
A/V Looks pretty standard. No cheating detected from what I could tell.

Execution looks fine, its an improvement, so I see no reason why these shouldn't go up.

Accept
No A/V issues, execution is very tight and there are no obvious routing improvements. Easy accept as an improvement
1-Up!
Decision posted.