Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/FinalFight.html

Final Fight One (eu/na) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Character: Haggar]
Final Fight One (eu/na) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Character: Alpha Cody]
Final Fight One (eu/na) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Character: Alpha Guy]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jeremy 'DK28' Doll!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Final Fight One (eu/na) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Character: Alpha Guy]
Final Fight One (eu/na) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Character: Alpha Cody]
Final Fight One (eu/na) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Character: Haggar]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/FinalFight-20150227/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 7, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-06-26 11:22:29 am
A/V: good
cheating: none
I watched 2 of the runs for Guy & Cody, I think its safe that since DK28 is running this Im going to skip on Haggar run and give this Accept
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-06-30 06:58:14 am
Judgy: 2015-06-30 06:57:51 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good on all 3 runs
Cheating: None
Game-play: bosses went really well for the most part on each run (Abigail will be mentioned separately :P)

A-Cody: hits like a truck with his punches, gets downed a few times but nothing to worry about really, Abigail went awesomely - great run
A-Guy:  quick , bad DPS, easy infinite combo-ing, a few downs but again nothing to worry about, Abigail was an ass - great run
Zangief (sorry Haggar): Slow + hits hard but bad defence,  gets down but stays focused for the duration, Abigail fight got trolled by an item drop Sad - Very good  run

Accept x 3
All three runs are good and 1cc. Knowing dk's potential, I think there is some room for improvement if he felt the urge to do so, but this port also seems quite unforgiving (plus this is played on very hard). All in all, this seems like a good benchmark as things stand today.

Accept x3
Glad my fanboy lvls aren't THIS high
A/V: Game audio - good, Commentary audio - had some volume dips, but overall good
Cheating: None
Game-play:  Going to do a small synopsis on the three runs

Alpha Cody - Man, this guy hits hard.  For a guy known mostly for his knife work, Alpha Cody's fist hit like might redwoods.  Some of the deaths were unfortunate, but that's the nature of the beast with this game.  Overall, solid run.

Haggar - This one was a little hard to watch, but not because of the game-play.  The game-play was top-notch, but with the limited options that Haggar had, going through stages was much rougher than that of Alpha Cody/Guy.  Having those I-Frames with the suplexes helped tremendously.  Also, lol, with the random piledriver in West Side.  Good run.

Alpha Guy - Of the three runs, the grouping with Guy was, imo, the best.  Made most of the early stages go by without a hitch.  Of course, Abigail was a jerk, and the final Belger fight was lulzy.  However, that no way near broke the run for me.  This was very well played.

So, three different modes that all ended with the same result of being good and solid runs.  Safe to say some improvements can be made, but what we have now is more than okay.  All three are accepts.
Decision posted.