--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2014-10-02 09:42:32 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2014-10-02 09:42:02 pm
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (Any %) (Segmented)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nicholas 'Sir VG' Hoppe!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (Any %) (Segmented)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ffcctcb-seg/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Sept. 25, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-09-25 11:12:33 am
LotBlind: 2014-09-25 11:12:16 am
LotBlind: 2014-09-24 12:17:40 pm
LotBlind: 2014-09-20 02:00:10 pm
LotBlind: 2014-09-16 12:37:30 pm
LotBlind: 2014-09-15 12:35:48 pm
Seg 16 39:55
A 6-second movement mistake here but it's one of the only few ones I've even noticed (I think the last submission had more of them). Another one at 40:35 but it looks like it might not lose time vs. the safe strategy there.

No reason to not accept as an improvement.
accept
Fucking Weeaboo
The run would be much shorter if Square Enix actually made the cutscenes skippable.

Also, the run is under 4 hours.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
Just a minor note, but this run should not obsolete the current run on the site, but should have its own place on the same run page.  That is new game+, whereas the run on the site already is new game.  I'd verify if I could, but sadly my download prevents me. 
Fucking Weeaboo
No, it's not my NG+ run. I haven't submitted any of those yet, either SS or not. This is the same category as what's on the site.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
no effing way, you cut the 4 w/o NG+?  HOLY CRAP I WISH I COULD SEE THIS
Fucking Weeaboo
Yes, I did. Using the warps from Queen's Garden to Selkie Guild and from Prison Sands to Lett Highlands saved a butt-ton of time, at the expense of making the Aerial Prison segment that much longer.
Wait a minute, sub 4 hours and this is NOT new game+?

This I have to see...
A/V Quality: Excellent
Cheating: None Detected

No glaring mistakes I can detect. The new warps mentioned in runner's comments save a good chunk of time overall. Final boss fight was flawless.

Accept.
Decision posted.
Fucking Weeaboo
Another victory for America.
Next time you're going to run a different game. Cheesy Well to be fair I had a bit of fun watching this.