Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 21
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Tranquilite, сan I get a list of numbers somewhere based on the new (2002) algorithm?
If you're looking for manipulation on PC, we haven't figured that out yet.  There are additional variables in the seeding process, so the current RNG tool won't give you accurate results.  We should be able to work it out with some RAM watching routines, but that's something that hasn't been done yet.  If you're on PS4, download the latest RNG tool and it will work for that (it will have a Penelo icon instead of a generic one).

As far number lists go, they exist in several places, but I don't remember where they all are.  Regardless, if you use the equation and seeding variables for PS2 or PS4 you should get a sequence that is the exact number list for that version.
I have a sheet in Excel, which allows you to use a list of numbers to manipulate the chests (spawn the desired chest and take from it the right thing), but it only works for PS2. Since in the PS4 version another version of the algorithm and the list of numbers are also different. I see that in your program the list of numbers is correct, which works for the PS4 version. I would like to transfer this list to my Excel sheet and see if it works in this case, but I can not score it manually (too many numbers), so I would like to take a list from this program and see if it will work for my tool. I looked at the source code of the program, but also did not find the list of numbers. I would like to receive it and if it will work in Excel, update my tool for the PS4 version
Hey guys
Attached is a mobile version of the app i converted from Tranquilite's original version and Roostalol's updated versio, for those of you who want to use it on the go (when you're on the Switch version maybe?).
GitHub repo : https://github.com/Drorco1307/FF12RNGHelperMobile

hope you have fun!