--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/FEAR.html

F.E.A.R. (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Segmented] [Low]

Decision: Accept

Reason: New encodes will be provided and the audio issue will be addressed.

Congratulations to 'Freezard'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

F.E.A.R. (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Segmented] [Low]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/FEAR-20160514/FEAR_segmented_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
A/V Quality:
Audio & video are fine.

Gameplay:
Improved some old shortcuts and found a few new. Now this game is even more broken, and it's such a delight to watch.
Very well done.

No cheating

Verdict:
ACCEPT.

(Seriously, runs like this remind me why I love speedrunning FPS in particular)
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good, nothing wrong there
Cheating: None
Gameplay: New tricks aplenty , quality of gameplay is fantastic.

ACCEPT
Hmm... I think I'll take a look at one of these for once. I'm not afraid.

HOLY MOFOIN' CLICHÉS BATMAN!

I quite like the formatting on the run comments: mention all differences separately like a program's patch notes. Why is it a .txt file though if it's HTML formatted?

Anyone else seeing any visual glitching around 12:20? I had a crash right after the dl finished so it might have been that. There's a lot of little jumps which I'm assuming are s/l each time. Another big visual glitch around 35:45 right after the long black.

I wonder why the runner wouldn't have segmented around each ladder to get the glitch faster? The one around 25:25 looks slow along with a few others.

Well it looks clean, so
accept
Quote from LotBlind:
Anyone else seeing any visual glitching around 12:20? I had a crash right after the dl finished so it might have been that. There's a lot of little jumps which I'm assuming are s/l each time. Another big visual glitch around 35:45 right after the long black.

I don't have a visual glitch, the game just freezes because he's saving. And I can't confirm any visual glitch around 35:45 either.
No worries then.
The Dork Knight himself.
I'm noticing the audio is about 250ms behind the video. So far I'm only 5 minutes into the video, can anybody confirm if this goes through the whole video?
Well yes that's true. It's a thing. It stays the same throughout.
The Dork Knight himself.
Well since I went through the whole run, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

A/V: once the audio sync is fixed, it's fine.

Gameplay: Very well executed, uses more skips than the previous run. Solid improvement.

Accept
Decision posted.
Thanks for the verifications \o/