List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/FEAR.html

F.E.A.R. (Any %) (Segmented)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio and Video Quality are fine.

Ok there some discrepancies in health/armor at some points, but i would consider them as not that important as the runner doesnt get any run changing advantages.

Sure they are unpleasant, but for me they are no reason to reject the run.

The quality of the run is very good. Many shortcuts, oob spots and well executed tricks. It beat the current run by 9 min, which was done by quite a
perfectionist.

Quote:
A/V is great, no problems (aside from being a little dark, but that's how FEAR roles).

No cheating from what I saw.

With the health pack issue cleared up, this is an easy accept. Clean execution throughout along with some really interesting OOB play. I thought the original run was optimal, then this came along and completely blew my mind.

Quote:
Believe it or not, I actually had real comments on the run, but of course my neighborhood got hit by a power outage while I was writing my response. F*** electricity. Oh well, to be honest there really isn't anything to say here. Like the runner said, excluding the out of bounds glitches (which were really cool to watch) this run beats groobo's old run by only 15 seconds. I even compared the two side by side, and at certain points it was hard to tell the difference. Besides a few continuity errors, it's a good run with no signs of cheating. Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Freezard'!
Thread title:  
Thank you Smiley What was the final time? I want to add the statid to my videos.
Not a walrus
Once IsraeliRD has timed it, it'll show up on the status page in the title bar. If you ask nicely he might inform you when he's done that. Wink
           never a frown
Well done. =]