--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Duane Jones:
The video looks good, but I'm kinda tripped out at the audio.  I'm not hearing the melee sounds or the sounds of enemy weapons.  Is that purposeful or is that a remnant of how it was recorded?  Or some third thing...

Regardless of that, total accept.

While I'm less familiar with the Reborn mission than I am with the main campaign, it's clear that the runner has bad-ass control over the janky movement mechanics (console ports too stronk.)  The movement in the run is super smooth. 

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
A/V looks good
No signs of cheating
Nice job, nothing looks out of place here. Pretty easy accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Overfiendvip'!
Thread title:  
The third verifier posted directly in the verification thread, which means it didn't appear above:

Quote:
Video is fine, audio seems to be muted for certain sounds like enemy fire, can't tell why.

This is a short and sweet run of the DLC campaign. Sprint-jumping is abused, crouch glitching in the one (?) vent is there and the run looks really optimized in general. Just take a look at the dream sequences which look awesome. Also the runner is a master at jumping and running on metal fences which is really more annoying than it looks.

Accept.
           never a frown
So I checked in-game after reading these posts and realized that apparently, with how low I had the "Sound FX Volume" (at roughly 20%, same as "Narrative Volume" in case anyone was wondering), certain sound effects such as enemy gunfire simply won't be heard at all. I thought it was maybe the game's constant usage of 'ear-ringing' or loud sounds to try to simulate deafened ears making them unable to be heard, but apparently not. I didn't realize this at all when doing attempts, perhaps primarily because it doesn't affect my ability to speedrun it by them being muted, but I'll make sure if I improve this in the future that it's raised so they can be heard (and will record in slightly better quality if possible). Anyways, that's the explanation, and thank you for the acceptance.
Whops, third verifier was me. Guess I thought it was a public verification for some reason. Anyway, good job!