Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Eye of the Beholder (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
No cheating detected. A/V is good.

The route and execution is very good. There is also a healthy dose of good luck when avoiding most of the monsters.

There a quite a few "wall bump" style mistakes but they generally don't slow down the run at all.

I'm not 100% convinced that using the Fireball wand is great value for time, as the animation delay it causes can be a problem.

Technically, using a "copy-protection removed" version of the game may be against SDA rules, but these days it's virtually impossible to find a version of the game which has the copy protection enabled, unless you buy it off ebay and still own a 5.25 inch floppy drive to read the disks.

Overall the run is really good and will be hard to improve without a lot of luck.

Accept.

Quote:
Video/Audio: sweet DOS quality.

This run is great. It's very similar to the SNES one for obvious reasons, except the PC version is faster because of mouse + keyboard being independent and it lets you max your stats at the beginning. Not perfect movement or luck, but still very strong, and less then 10 minutes for a game like this is excellent.

Quote from kaos_luvr:
Good solid run. Detect no cheating.
A/V looks good. Such a fun game from my high school years. There is room for time improvement but isn't there almost always
lol.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Assuming we decide the copy protection crack is ok (it has a minor effect on timing, but we might decide we wouldn't time that part anyway)

Congratulations to Jay 'DeMoNFLiP84' Cabasag!
Thread title: