Sad
<- 123456
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I was going to suggest just taking a bus to Stockholm and finding something to do there Wink

Addendum to the to do list for next year: Make note of when the last trains to Skövde leave from Arlanda/Gothenburg/Kastrup xD
There is no light to save you
yeah i had a long chat with Thiefbug since he arrives at the same day only later, ill drink at an airport bar until he arrives then we head over to Stockholm C and appearantly meet Ennopp there^^
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2014-07-07 06:14:58 am
Precursor
At the time of this post, two of the seats in my car are now occupied (not counting me).

I'd like to fill at least one more.
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from Alko:
Sniped for carsharing posts.

Menno888 & parents
Driving from: Somewhere close to Rotterdam
Spaces: 1 more apparantly taken?
Route: this one
Dates: 26/7–??/?

Yup, i took that one

Gotcha
Quote from KennyMan666:
At the time of this post, two of the seats in my car are now occupied (not counting me).

I'd like to fill at least one more.

And edited (I assume that means departure date 26th is now fixed?)
Quote from Alko:
I was going to suggest just taking a bus to Stockholm and finding something to do there Wink

Addendum to the to do list for next year: Make note of when the last trains to Skövde leave from Arlanda/Gothenburg/Kastrup xD

I think SJ have changed the schedule, when Baal asked previously there were later trains leaving Stockholm to Skövde (up to 23:05), doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Precursor
Quote from Alko:
And edited (I assume that means departure date 26th is now fixed?)

No, unless we get joined by someone who absolutely needs a specific date it won't be decided until like the week before if we go on the 25th or 26th.
So can I get a confirmation/deconfirmation if i can buy tickets on a train with a credit/bankcard? gettin SEK would increase the money i have to spend by quite a bit
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from piti166:
So can I get a confirmation/deconfirmation if i can buy tickets on a train with a credit/bankcard? gettin SEK would increase the money i have to spend by quite a bit

You generally cannot buy tickets while on the train.
You can however buy tickets from machines at the stations.
WITH a card? that was the important bit for me^^
Precursor
Right, so, my car is now pretty much filled up. Me plus charleon, Airrider and KrazyRasmus, and we'll be driving from Gothenburg on Saturday the 26th probably at 13-14 or so, so we'll arrive sometime Saturday afternoon I guess?

I'm calling the car pretty much filled at this point as I want to lower one seat to increase space for things to bring, but there is one potential seat left in an emergency.

So yeah.
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from piti166:

You generally cannot buy tickets while on the train.
You can however buy tickets from machines at the stations.

The train in question here is Västtågen, where I can positively confirm you can buy tickets on-board of. I'll find out about the card.
.... kiiinda need an answer here
Unfortunately I still don't know about the card. Is tomorrow evening okay? I'll be taking the exact train tomorrow (Friday) evening and could provide you with an answer once in Skövde. Unfortunately the people I thought had paid on-board last year actually didn't so I'm kinda stuck ^^' Also, their website (which I just tried to dig through, inspite of it only being Swedish) isn't exactly helping on the subject; they only say you can buy single tickets … >_<
The cake is a lie
Still any news from people who'd take the train from Gothernburg to Skövde on Saturday 26th @ 5:55PM ?
I feel kinda alone Tongue
Quote from piti166:
.... kiiinda need an answer here

http://www.vasttrafik.se/#!/tickets-and-prices/3/4/
Quote:
Ombord på våra tåg köper du din enkelbiljett av tågvärden, med bankkort eller kontant.

"On board our trains, you can buy your one way ticket from the train host with a bank card or cash"
Edit history:
Gaël: 2014-07-25 05:06:20 am
Gaël: 2014-07-25 05:01:57 am
Hey, there is an important information that I didn't see on this thread (or i missed it) , once you're in skovde, should you go to the house of culture or to nyeport
Oh thanks Ben
Smörgåsbord
People are setting up at nyeport so will be alot of people there for sure, so that would be my best guess atm!
Yeah, I also asked; they'll accept any card that's not AmEx. Sorry for being so unhelpful ^^'

Also, you can drop off your stuff @ HoC and then go to Nyeport; gives you less of a distance ^^
Better than you
Quote from Gyoo:
Still any news from people who'd take the train from Gothernburg to Skövde on Saturday 26th @ 5:55PM ?
I feel kinda alone Tongue

It's starting to look like I will be joining that train.  I will be the blonde guy with a pink shirt and shorts and a black suitcase on wheels, not hard to see.