--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Edenal: 2014-06-25 04:38:31 pm
Edenal: 2014-06-25 04:10:36 pm
Hockey enthusiast
Greetings from the tech crew of ESA, which currently consists of me (Edenal), Oasiz and Grukk. But we want to be at least 10 in the group before ESA starts, hopefully more.  Our assignment during the event will be to take care of the stream and make the console swaps.

We chat and discuss tech related stuff daily on Skype. And to be fair, also a lot of mumbo jumbo.  There are no prerequisites for being a part of the fun and helping out making the two ESA streams the two best marathons stream so far. But having a genuine interest in streaming and video game capture helps! This is also a great opportunity to get hand on experience with RGB capture and a wide variety of capture cards and equipment.

A few decisions regarding the stream is so far set in stone and they are:
- We will be using the Studio Version of XSplit 2.0 (which is not available to the public yet. All volunteers will get access to this version and try it out before ESA)
- We will capture all games in the best possible quality.
- We will be using a Amarec as much as possible.

If you want to be a part of the fun. And running a stream that looks nothing like this: http://www.twitch.tv/edenalsda/b/541544883
Contact either me, Oasiz or Grukk and join us on Skype!

Cheers!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-25 05:12:57 pm
If you could drop me into the tech convo on skype that'd be great, oasiz asked me to help out with tech before and i'll gladly help out, i have quite some experience with streaming, both xsplit and obs, audio mixers, capture cards, and i've been streaming for years, i ran the tech for the nlg marathons for a while, and everyone complimented me for the much improved audio and video quality, so i think i can definitely help out.

My skype is: j4sp3rr
Happy to help with any of the tech side - skype: mevrng
Edit history:
Cereth: 2014-06-26 08:59:43 am
I can probably help

I'm a scrubby noob
I'd be happy to help, but I think I'll mostly help for the French Restream (since I'll go to ESA with Kanjo and few french speedrunners)

Yeah, I'll join up

I'll help Smiley

Skype andy-tb
I'm happy to help as well. skype: kushi_
I think I can help out! I wanna learn more about the sound broadcasting part so I'd love to help with that! skype: xtheharlequindevilx
as long as I get plenty of time to hang out with Tompa I'll gladly help!
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Maxiethehatter:
as long as I get plenty of time to hang out with Tompa I'll gladly help!

Sounds like you'll be a candidate for donation filtering and hosting, then Wink
Those demands, Maxie :O.
www.twitch.tv/amvx
I'll help. Working in an OB van helps. I'll also be there quite early.

Since I don't know anyone at this event, I figure the way to have the most fun is simply to volunteer for everthing.

I manage, direct and sometimes commentate the streams for SVCopen (Scvopen.com), and I would call myself pretty handy with both OBS and Xsplit, though I must confess my knowledge on the hardware side of things is a bit lacking. Looking to change that though.

WOW.
Sign me up as a tech guy, I study film and produce music so I already know a lot about camera and sound and stuff like that.

I'd also like to help with setup/manning the tech station for the second stream possibly as I think I'll be spending a lot of time there due to the games on that stream's schedule.
Hockey enthusiast
Cool Stryker_Eureka & Chrno!

With that I believe we've filled quota with tech volunteers we want before the event start. There will be plenty of chances to be a part of the tech team during the event. But we're satisfied with the group we have for now if we are going to have a reasonable chance to get everyone up to speed.