Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Count me out again, I can't make it.
Unfortunatley i have got to work and can't make it to ESA this year.
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-05-10 05:57:58 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Bumped and signed up. This is a semi-tentative signup. I didn't ask for holidays yet. On the other hand, i see no reason why my boss would refuse. Well, okay, there's one reason, but I'm going to dismiss that, because you know xD

Remember to get your sign-ups in this week, if you want to enjoy the reduced price!
Edit history:
ozzy88: 2014-05-11 10:56:40 pm
Signed up! I don't know how many days I can stay, it depends on school. And my school is just really bad with planning...
Finally i could sign up! ESA Hype!!!
And ofc i took the masshousing!!! Looking forward for an amazing week :3
Important update!

Deadline for sign up has been postponed a couple of days. The reason is simply that the key members of the planing group have been forces to prioritize differently in past few weeks.
There will be a round table about the matter in the coming days.

If you are a runner who have not signed up by now. Please do, or contact this account if you are not planing to attend.

- Important dates
Deadline for discounted sign-ups: 20th May 17th May
Posting of Payment Thread (with price): 21st May 18th May
Deadline for payment: 27th June (one month before the event)

Signed up. I'm hyped
Signed up! (I thought I already did this a while ago, but apparently not?)
Alright, so I just created an account on SDA.

So once again: sign me up! Wink
Sorry for all the spam, lol.

I forgot to sign in apparently. -.-
Signed up! Now I just hope I can come for real Cheesy
Deadline has now passed.

Runners and attendees signing up after this point will not receive the discounted price.
Signed up (I don't need any goddamn discount).

Just think I need to find someone to share a hotelroom with..
We both like money! Friends?
I'm sorry to say this, but I too cannot make it to ESA 2014.

Reason(s): I traveled to the DH event and I realized that my body is not as healthy as it once was. I've been struggling with back pain and neck pain for a while now, and driving makes it so much worse. When I arrived at DH for the  Ludendi event I had a splitting headache and I just wanted to sleep. When my run was canceled I was almost happy, because it would probably have been a very poor run. Even with a day's rest or so on ESA it will be rest that is not my bed at home and will probably make my back even worse. I'm sorry to say so but I don't think ESA 2014 will be a pleasant experience for me with my current health issues.

So I am therefore withdrawing my submitted runs for Braid and Another Perspective. Now if there was any possibility of doing those runs online from home I would still do them, but that is probably out of the question.
Signed up.
Signed up