Quote from j4sp3rr:
mk64 drinking game?

i'm in!

On it like Sonic

Quote from JustShanz:
Poker? I'm game

For sure.
Murder on the Pawrient Express
Alright, since I think Smash is already on lock at ESA and someone else has it covered, I'll be just running Capcom stuff and Mystery Tournament. If Smash somehow doesn't get run, I can do a 'quick' tournament.

Tournament #1 - Ultra Street Fighter IV

Format: Double Elimination

Rules will be basic EVO rules:
- 99 seconds per round, Best of 3 rounds and games. Grand Finals will be best of 5
- No edition select, no handicap.
- If stage select can't be decided on, it'll be randomly selected.
- Winner may change ultra (only if opponent changes characters), but has to pick ultra first after loser picks character.

Tournament #2 - Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Rules will be basic EVO rules:
- 99 Seconds, Best of 5 games, Default Handicap, Default Damage
- You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, dead body infinites, etc.
- Winner must keep exact same team (including assists), but may switch order of assists via loading screen.
- Galactus is banned in tournament play.
- No multiple characters are allowed on the same team.

Tournament #3 - Mystery Tournament

Rules:

- Each round (with the exception of the grand finals) will consist of a 2-player game randomly drawn from a hidden pool before the round begins, Grand Finals will be five games that I've decided beforehand.
- Each game will be best of 1 or best of 3 matches, to be decided when the game is drawn.
- If you somehow run the game, or are secret pro, let me know and I'll draw an alternate game, or don't tell me and enjoy the free win.

Signing up will be done during ESA, if you signed up on the other form or send me a PM, I'll add you to the list in advance.
Precursor
So, who's up for a Divekick tournament?
Smörgåsbord
If you buy dinner at the bowling-alley (O'leirys) during Lunch hours you get a free round of bowling in it! I think that could be fun!
Tournament #3 sounds amazing, count me in Chucat
I'm going to bring my Munchkin collection at least. Gonna be good.
There is no light to save you
hell yeah munchkin!
Speed is all that matters.
Quote from Alko:
Quote from Neviutz:
Since Magic was being mentioned; For those interested in more anime-ish TCGs I'll bring a couple of Weiss Schwarz decks if people are interested in testing that out, too.

I was waiting for this xD

I'm not surprised, lol.
The cake is a lie
Quote from Tompa:
I'm going to bring my Munchkin collection at least. Gonna be good.

Count me in ! (Even if I only played in french so far XD)
Edit history:
curseddolls: 2014-07-03 11:07:54 pm
Bowling sounds freaking awesome <3
Same with munchkin.
I've had interest in trying Munchkin, but never have since all the people who have it live somewhere else. Maybe I'll try it at ESA
I've made a separate post about it already but I'll type it up here too.

I'll be hosting a Magic the Gathering Sealed Deck tournament.
Sealed Deck is probably the most beginner friendly format which is still played on a competitive level.
To participate you only need to pay for the 6 booster packs you will open to build your deck and you get to keep the cards after we are done.
I'll bring beginner decks to teach to game to anyone who has never played before but is interested in magic and/or participating in the tourney.
It'll probably cost about 150 sek (I have not checked 100% yet).
There is also a chance you'll open cards which are playable in other formats and I'd be happy to buy them off you if you have no interest in keeping them.
I have not decided on what day to hold the tourney yet but I'll look into it this week.
If you're interested, please post in the interest thread here in the community marathon forums so I know. It will be good to know how many boosters we'll need.

ALSO, I have board games, and I will be up for some Smash 64 or Project M at any time Tongue
www.twitch.tv/amvx
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Quote from Svenne:
Yo, in the end of June the city of Skövde will open a swimming lake for the public that is like 200 meters from the venue and 100 meters from the Hotel so bring your swimming clothes! I will post pictures when they are done!

pool party hype Cheesy

Flabby white guys everywhere <shudder>
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from AMVX:
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Quote from Svenne:
Yo, in the end of June the city of Skövde will open a swimming lake for the public that is like 200 meters from the venue and 100 meters from the Hotel so bring your swimming clothes! I will post pictures when they are done!

pool party hype Cheesy

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Bro, do you even raise heavy objects against the force of gravity? ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
Quote from AMVX:
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Quote from Svenne:

pool party hype Cheesy

Lol lol lol!
Quote from AMVX:
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Quote from Svenne:

pool party hype Cheesy

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
I can't wait for the pool party with some local beauties Grin
Ultra-1337-h4ck50r gam0r stlye, the chicks dig the nerds!

Anyway, DO WE HAVE SOME DDR DANCE PADS?
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I think I have a PS1 Dance Mat in my house.
I wasn't going to bring it but I will if it will get used.  Hell, I'll give it away as a prize or a whatever if people want it!
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2014-07-23 02:10:40 pm
Precursor
I have a double dance mat for PS2. It doesn't take up a lot of space so I guess I could bring that, if it's wanted. Maybe I should sell it or something, I never really use it. Dancing games aren't really my thing.

Also brought brand new swimming trunks today so bring on the bathing.
Maybe I can bring a DDR softpad dancemat with me + stepmania with enough songs. We just need a Laptop and a big TV or even better Beamer!
twitch.tv/prutte
If there is a possibility to have a Smash 64 tourney I would love to participate in it!
I'm definitely for the DDR! WOuld be cool to play it!

Also, some Four Swords Adventures or Tales of Symphonia for fun?
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
ok I'm bringing the PS1 DanceMat but I don't really want to keep it so if anybody wants to take it off my hands you're more than welcome.
Do we have a Beamer or a big TV screen for DDR?