Sad
<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from tdawg:
I'm up for the Mario kart 8 tourney as well! 

I had this idea in mind now for quite a while, but I was thinking of doing something GTA III related with eidgod and the other GTA 3 runners who are attending. Maybe a compilation video of all the funny / bullsh*t stuff that happens during a typical day of running GTA 3. The video would be pre-made by me and we would do live commentary

Really cool idea about GTA 3 TDAWG!
I have done something similar about half a year ago pure for entertainment.
youtube.com/watch?v=X604UUR1u_g
Edit history:
KVD: 2014-06-05 08:11:34 am
KVD: 2014-06-05 08:10:50 am
I saw that the second stream features a 1 hour Time Trial session of Mario Kart 64. If there's room for 1h of Super Mario Kart Time Trial as well, I would gladly offer that, if wanted.
It could be nice to demonstrate, since I hold multiple TT World Records for this game (http://www.mariokart64.com/smk/wrn.php) and have been playing on and off since 2003. I think Rainbow Road would make an especially good track for demo'ing.
Quote from KVD:
I saw that the second stream features a 1 hour Time Trial session of Mario Kart 64. If there's room for 1h of Super Mario Kart Time Trial as well, I would gladly offer that, if wanted.
It could be nice to demonstrate, since I hold multiple TT World Records for this game (http://www.mariokart64.com/smk/wrn.php) and have been playing on and off since 2003. I think Rainbow Road would make an especially good track for demo'ing.

We definitely have room for that in our IL blocks! There will be an 'on the spot' scheduling to fill in these slots in an orderly fashion. There will most likely be some sort of moderated white-board where people can fill in their stuff.
If you really want to do this and have it on the schedule already, let us know and we can discuss it.
Quote from bangerra:
If you really want to do this and have it on the schedule already, let us know and we can discuss it.

Yep, I really would love to! Discuss via PM?