Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
The results are in
If there's interest and time for a Soul Calibur 2 tournament I can bring that.

Also as I mentioned earlier, Timesplitters: Future Perfect is also a great multiplayer game, and there are a lot of settings like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Elimination, Capture The Bag, and more, along with tons of different weapons and maps. If there's time that could be a lot of fun as well, seeing as it's a better multiplayer game than it's a single player game.
I'd love to do some kind of talk on glitching in general. It would perhaps contain stuff like: What is glitching (and why it's cool), how glitching is important for speedrunning, the process of discovering new glitches, some do's and don'ts, examples of glitching, how to's etc. I'm happy to do anything from 20 minutes to an hour, I guess I'd be involving more examples and videos if the presentation was longer.

I'd probably be trying to create content that is informative and interesting for both of the two different groups of people: those who already have knowledge on glitches and speedruns, but also those watching the marathon stream who may not know as much about these concepts, I think that for those people it's important to try to get across the idea that glitching is not cheating, and that instead it is a good and constructive thing thing for which there is plenty of ground within speedrunning. Of course, there would also be plenty of content for those who want to pick up glitching (that would be my main focus).

But yeah, pretty hyped for the whole 2 streams thing in this year's marathon. Smiley
Personal text
Bump!
(We haven't forgottten this thread)
Edit history:
Grukk: 2014-05-22 04:54:18 am
I will bring 2 Gamecube broadband adapters, an ethernet cable and hopefully two copies of Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (PAL) so we can have some hilarious 8 player races on two TVs on stream!

Hopefully someone can bring an additional gamecube and a couple of controllers.
What is a man?
I have one gamecube and 1 controller i could bring
That would be very cool and I am def in for this. Of course I'll bring my GC controller too.
Smörgåsbord
Grukk, that is the best thing I have heard and I will be joining the 8 player double dash! Cheesy
Count me in as well, I'll be bringing my own GameCube in any case. Smiley
Svenne told me that Dxtr has a Pocky & Rocky NTSC Cart, and i could do a speedrun of this game on 2ndary stream. I got the Solo WR for this game but  sadly i cannot afford to buy a cart at this point, they are freaking expensive
There is no light to save you
im in for any mario kart, mario party, smash bros and other party games^^
and if anyone play Magic The Gathering (the real cards), we could have some matches of that too^^
Anyone interested in co-op Sylanders Swap-Force on Hard/Nightmare (Nightmare isn't unlocked from the start and it's annoying because you have to level select each level).
Preferably someone who is good at the game and can bring his own Skylander(s).
I'm using Free Ranger, he's completely OP compared to all the others I tested, though I have far from all of them. Part from being realy fast, he stunns with electricity and ignores armoured foes with whirlwind/lightning.

Let me know if you're interested and what skylander(s) you'll be using. If I can't find anyone I'd still be up for running it solo.
Baal: I'll play a game of MtG with you, however there's a catch. I'll have to use one of YOUR decks, I never had one of my own. My brother was the one collecting them.

Seek me out! Smiley
i could play mtg as well but i am like lotblind i do not have a deck, i quit 2 years ago
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
So who's in for a Pokémon trading card game? 8D
i have like 4 decks 2 goos ones and 2 are not that good. I can bring all 4 of my MTG decks with me so we can have 1v1, 2v2 and battle royal matches Smiley
Sadly i dont have any Pokemon cards left Alko, but how about drunk Scrabble xD
Edit history:
Akisto: 2014-05-25 01:16:35 pm
i remember having shitloads of Gen 1 pokemon tcg i had some broken grass/lightning deck
no idea where they went Sad
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2014-05-25 02:05:00 pm
Precursor
I'll bring my Magic decks (one for each Ravnica guild, plus a Commander deck, so I have more than enough decks for people to play with) but seriously streaming Magic matches doesn't sound like a very good suggestion. That said I'd love to play and if interest exists we can try to make a draft happen, but that's more of a thing to talk about in a side events thread.

Someone make a side events thread.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from KennyMan666:

No-one's stopping you, right?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Alko:
So who's in for a Pokémon trading card game? 8D

I still have my Psycho/Normal deck from the first generation XD
Quote from KennyMan666:
I'll bring my Magic decks (one for each Ravnica guild, plus a Commander deck, so I have more than enough decks for people to play with) but seriously streaming Magic matches doesn't sound like a very good suggestion. That said I'd love to play and if interest exists we can try to make a draft happen, but that's more of a thing to talk about in a side events thread.

well its just a suggestion as the thread titel says. and magic duells are actually streamed on twitch, the tournaments at least. we just bring up ideas and its up to Team ESA to decide if it can and will be done^^ but even if its not streamed will be fun to play MTG
I'm up for the Mario kart 8 tourney as well! 

I had this idea in mind now for quite a while, but I was thinking of doing something GTA III related with eidgod and the other GTA 3 runners who are attending. Maybe a compilation video of all the funny / bullsh*t stuff that happens during a typical day of running GTA 3. The video would be pre-made by me and we would do live commentary
The cake is a lie
What about a game of Pangya ?

I just restarted to play this recently and this could be lots of fun to host a game of that game with several players from the event Smiley

A 18-hole game should last an hour at most fyi.
If people want i could do some SMW Any% runs on the second stream however im not WR material for that but i do get 10:50 or below quite consistent and my current PB is 10:39.25
Edit history:
Hetsig: 2014-06-02 06:47:51 pm
Hetsig: 2014-06-02 06:47:49 pm
I love speedruns!
I could be speedrun training on Watch_Dogs on second stream if someone wants too.
I could also try to speedrun DmC4 ^^. Weird thing is, i know a lot about this game but doesn't speedrun it :/.
Edit history:
Chucat: 2014-06-03 09:31:50 am
Chucat: 2014-06-03 09:29:47 am
Murder on the Pawrient Express
Crossposting this in both threads it's relevant to:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zM5jQBZfoNEYspX5oxbVcsrZ4uICCp7mVq417l_-FHc/viewform?usp=send_form this is the Google Form for the fighting game tournaments I intend to run, includes Capcom/Smash and mystery tournaments, so pick what you want to enter and suggest which game as well.

Edit: Basically mystery tournament will be a standard tournament where you don't get told what the game is beforehand, I'm aiming to have something silly and fun be the game, and depending on what people want, it'll either be an entire game of it, or it'll switch each round.

The games should generally be versus games, but they don't actually have to be fighting games (so for example, something like Sonic 2's versus mode would count)