Use \ before commas in usernames
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Just did a run, and got a new PB of 2:16:18

http://www.twitch.tv/nikneim_/c/4663636
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Just PB'd and what a great run it was. New time is 2:08:53

http://www.twitch.tv/nikneim_/c/4685177
You can never run enough games
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: Been grinding out runs pretty hard recently, and actually did a run earlier today that ties the current in game time WR, and beats the real time by about 50 seconds. (3:18:57 RTA, 2:32 IGT)

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Did a few runs this week, and I can now happily say I've derusted, although I still want to improve my times in the next week. PB = 1:14:15, most runs are around 1:15-1:16 for now.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: I talked to neviutz about being on the team, and I have a space so I've started going through the route and learning some things from the notes, I will be doing practice runs from about sunday onwards.
Final Fantasy VII

I got a 2:40:43 for YW+, and 3:31:09 for the run that includes killing all Weapons (Diamond and Ruby+Emerald).
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut

New skip got discovered which saves 2:30min! Haven't done a run of it yet just
in the Original game!
Edit history:
Gyoo: 2014-07-19 02:54:18 pm
The cake is a lie
FEZ

1 week before the event, I snatch the WR on FEZ any% clockless (category I'll be running) with a stunning 30:47

You can never run enough games
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: Did another couple of attempts, and got a new WR by 2 minutes! 2:30 IGT, 3:16:59 RTA. Still hoping to improve a couple of minutes off the run in the next week though!
from PAListan
God of War III
New WR with a 2 Min improvement (because of new tricks): 1:27:43
Donkey Kong Country Returns

I did two full runs this weekend: 1:36:53 (two deaths) and 1:35:04 (deathless).
Nitronic Rush
Doing no-reset runs the last two weeks, getting consistent 20 minute times.

Lego Racers
Just did a quick run of it and got close to my PB.
There is no light to save you
Golden Sun

I have encountered some difficulties while playing on Gamecube Player. The movement is a bit more difficult (since the controllstick sucks/is inaccurate) and the dpad isnt that good either. It's not such a big deal but it can invoke some timeloss mistakes. Since i dont have an Advance SP nor a Hori Pad i have to rely on that for starters. I hope i can borrow either a SP or a Horipad to play at ESA. If not some movement mistakes can happen (since stuff is sometimes ultra tight)
I also encountered that the input is a bit slow/ the GC Player isnt that fast which means my menus are slower since i make the inputs too fast and the player cant cope with that xD
Note: i didnt encounter those problems when i played on my DS for practice
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Golden Sun

I have encountered some difficulties while playing on Gamecube Player. The movement is a bit more difficult (since the controllstick sucks/is inaccurate) and the dpad isnt that good either. It's not such a big deal but it can invoke some timeloss mistakes. Since i dont have an Advance SP nor a Hori Pad i have to rely on that for starters. I hope i can borrow either a SP or a Horipad to play at ESA. If not some movement mistakes can happen (since stuff is sometimes ultra tight)
I also encountered that the input is a bit slow/ the GC Player isnt that fast which means my menus are slower since i make the inputs too fast and the player cant cope with that xD

Talk to me about your problems when we're in Sweden, I'm bringing a GBP myself with GBA+cable.
There are some settings that can make your life easier, and should minimize slower performance.
There is no light to save you
thats good to know thx bangerra!
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Golden Sun

personally i have a gameboy sp, if i can find it and the charger, i'll dump it in my bag + the gb cable if i have it laying around.  i'll go find them either tomorrow or wednesday, and will post about that around that time!
Just got a new WR for Wand of Gamelon. Incredibly bad run though. A time of 39:30, 7 seconds faster than the previous record by Cornshaq. Minutes to be saved still.
The results are in
SSX 3

Did a couple of offline runs and improved my pb twice.
http://puu.sh/amroa/40a8342ee1.jpg
http://puu.sh/amrr9/dd19fb0cad.jpg

Hard Reset
w00t! new skip in Hard Reset (Thanks to inffi)
saving a lot of time. If the run is good, it will take around 35 minuten.

But bad as I am, I will stuck at my ~40 minutes Cheesy
New WR in Ninja Gaiden SMS 16:35. ESA practice is going well
Nazo no Murasame Jou
I've been practising daily all summer. I've also routed back-up strats so I'm now fully confident I'll be able to finish a run in my given time. Deathless run is sub-11, each death adds like a minute to the time (and I can't remember last time I died twice; even once is rare).

I've also been practising my commentary, but it feels weird when it's not the real deal, lol.

Not going to be any potential WR though, route is like 35-40+ secs than WR route due to safe strats.
DS Dictator
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Managed to beat my PB recently from 3:28:40 to 3:26:58. 
Lost a bit of time from bad luck and trivial errors.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut any%

We decided to start our runs now after the cutscene in the game (like in Dishonored) this will cut out 6min at the start so the estimate would be now 1:30:00