<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Precursor
Robo: I probably want in on that.

I have eggs I should probably not leave sitting until I get back home so I'm considering bringing them and whipping up some pancakes (not only for me, of course) at some point the kitchen isn't occupied, if that'd be okay. Not suggesting it as an official "sign up for this meal" thing, more "oh hey I'm making pancakes come and get some".
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-07-27 05:11:43 am
KennyMan: you can do pancakes at whatever time when there's no communal cookery happening (check volunteering table for that).

Note: meal sign-ups close when the shopping is being done for each meal. So far no-one has been in excess (meaning you'll get in on all the meals you requested to be signed up for).
LotBlind just told me that I can do this: Sign me up Sandwich cake and Sunday roast as substitute x3 (assuming they don't fill up with other people) ^^
Sign me up for the wiener saftgoulasch!
Sign me up for ze wiener schnitzel and tiramisu
Guys remember: you can sign up for however many meals (nvm anything you're originally read in this post), then come around at the meal time or check the number of sign-ups for the meal to see if you're included (the ones in parantheses come after the others).
signup illudude Kasspatzn/Käsespätzle
I'm signing up for the food tomorrow too :3 because Alko asked me to..
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from TinglesPalace:
I'm signing up for the food tomorrow too :3 because Alko asked me to..

<3