<- 123 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Sign me up for Wiener Schnitzel and Tiramisu Smiley
www.twitch.tv/amvx
Welp, if I can only choose one for now I'll go with the Chicken & Chorizo Stew w/ Rice thanks.
Sign me up for chicken and chorizo with rice.
Precursor
I'mma sign up for the wienerschnitzel primarily, and the Kasspatzn (preferably sans onions) as my secondary in the event of that one not getting "enough" takers.
I'm in for the Wiener Schnitzel! Smiley
Edit history:
tocophonic: 2014-07-21 11:59:04 am
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Kasspatzn/Käsespätzle <-- adding that if it's possible to get it without onion Cheesy

Cheesy
Would like to sign up for day 1 (+ pasta) and everything else as a spare
I'm in for the Wiener Schnitzel!
Sign me up for the Wieners! Kappa

Yeah Day 7, Wiener Schnitzel and Tiramisu
Sign me up for Wiener Schnitzel and Tiramisu
everybody: if there are changes, add a new post instead of editing the old one if I've already processed what you've said into the first post. I have re-read everything that's above this comment though.

Sape: please see this thread instead, use the quick checklist up top to see what things I'd like you to think about. Thanks for wanting to make food! https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/european_speedster_assembly_2014__food__allergies_thread.html

Afterwards, find a suitable time for yourself in the volunteering table. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqVbXOZpnj6MdFRQekxDREMtS19jRDNlb0p4SWsta2c#gid=0

CpKaka: please specify.

thiefbug: you can sign up for more than one, but you're only guaranteed one. You can get the other one too if there were less than the stated number of sign-ups when its sign-up ends (the day the shopping for it is done).

S: Yeah, the Kasspatzn onions are optional if that's one you counted as "interesting" (surely!)

curseddolls: Yeah, that's probably no problem. (Sorry I hadn't really had time to think about you so much Sad ).
Edit history:
curseddolls: 2014-07-22 10:21:36 am
Then I sign up for that choritzo thingy without rice Smiley
I'm in for the Wiener Schnitzel!
Edit history:
icedpingu: 2014-07-22 06:45:12 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote:
Wiener Schnitzel and Tiramisu
Day 7, 2.8., 18:00

Could we move it to 14:00 or 15:00?
Because thiefbug for example is playing on 18:00 the Majora's Mask run and I think there are also people who would like to watch this run as well Smiley

Also signing up for the Austrian Gulasch =D
I love speedruns!
Day 1 and 2 here Smiley
whoever is in charge of this thread, could you make the wiener snitzel + tiramisu my main option for now? because the rest is optional and all that Cheesy ty.
Better than you
Aww yiss, I'm down for some Vegetarian Hotpot fo sure!

a test example of the gratine in this menu.. nom nom!
The Wiener Schnitzel was moved to 14:00 on the same day (7th day). Tell me if this affects your wanting to sign up for it.

So goulash is a day later than the cookery thread would have implied. 6th day not 5th.

Hetsig: there's two meals on day 2...
+1 for vegetarian hotpot
DS Dictator
+1 for Lancashire Hotpot
Edit history:
Svenne: 2014-07-24 04:40:55 pm
Svenne: 2014-07-24 04:40:45 pm
Svenne: 2014-07-24 04:40:38 pm
Svenne: 2014-07-24 04:40:37 pm
Smörgåsbord
Sign me up on some: Wiener Saftgoulash / Austrian Goulashm, Kasspatzn/Käsespätzle and Wiener Schnitzel and Tiramisu!
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2014-07-24 06:34:22 pm
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Sign me up for the Kasspatzn/Käsespätzle please Cheesy

Also I want to offer to make a traditional Sunday Roast on Sunday the 3rd of August so if you want in then let me know!  Depending on the number of people interested I can offer multiple meats (Chicken, Lamb, Pork or Beef)

Vegetables (all served in separate bowls, so you can leave some out if you don't like them!)

Roast Potatoes  (if there is loads of interest I can add mash potato to the list)
Carrots (Steamed/Boiled - I can't remember what equipment the kitchen has)
Broccoli
Cauliflower Cheese
Gravy
Yorkshire Puddings (savoury pastry)
Roast Parsnips
Sign me up for the Lancashire hotpot with meat, and the Chicken & chorizo stew