page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Ok since I don't have an account to this forum I just ask my question here:
I have had the idea of creating an ESA specific shirt,
the idea was that if you where interested to have one you would put an extra fee
together with your sign up which would be on around 26 Euro.

My question is now this:
Is there any interests of this what so ever?
Would you like this idea and is 26 Euro an accepting price for a shirt for you?

If people are not interested in this I will just put down the project
just wanted to hear what you think first before going forward with it.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from curseddolls:
Ok since I don't have an account to this forum I just ask my question here:
I have had the idea of creating an ESA specific shirt,
the idea was that if you where interested to have one you would put an extra fee
together with your sign up which would be on around 26 Euro.

My question is now this:
Is there any interests of this what so ever?
Would you like this idea and is 26 Euro an accepting price for a shirt for you?

If people are not interested in this I will just put down the project
just wanted to hear what you think first before going forward with it.

Like I already said on teamludendi, I'ld be very much interested in an ESA shirt :3
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
An extra 26 euros sounds a lot for a T-shirt considering your target market, especially in comparison to the 'GDQ shirts which tend to come in around the $11 mark + shipping however in principle I am very interested in an ESA T-Shirt! Smiley
Smörgåsbord
Quote from RoboSparkle:
An extra 26 euros sounds a lot for a T-shirt considering your target market, especially in comparison to the 'GDQ shirts which tend to come in around the $11 mark + shipping however in principle I am very interested in an ESA T-Shirt! Smiley

14ish during marathons but for us in Europe, that is still a killer prize with shipping included.
I have tried to contact them that do the ones for *DGQ but that was almost over a month ago and they have still not replied back.
If I find a cheaper place I will let you know.
If anyone have a tip on where I can turn to find a better price let me know I'm still
working on this as long as people are interested.
I´m interested in a T-shirt for sure.
Edit history:
PillsOfDeath: 2013-12-15 05:06:57 pm
PillsOfDeath: 2013-12-15 05:06:30 pm
Woooow, i hope i'll be able to join you on this one!!!
So far I have contacted yetee and qwertee, only one that has replied has been qwertee and they said they could not help.
Still waiting on yetee for an answer.
The ESA-crew will handle and administer any potential T-shirt sales.

When there's more info. We will let you know.
Bahamut is in envy
HAIYPE! :3
The cake is a lie
Oh yeah ! That's something I'll want for sure !
Fjölpärsk
Really looking forward to this happening, me and my brother J.Y watched some runs last year and we will attend this event if possible. Hype starts now! Cheesy
There is no light to save you
I totally forgot that i have an SDA account xD
Well im so hyped for ESA although its still so far ahead^^
Greets BloodDuster
Edit history:
Seriphe: 2014-01-03 08:55:47 am
Not sure how fun or interesting it could be, but when you mentioned rhythm games I thought about the Ouendan games for DS. I can complete both of them on insane, maybe people might want to see that?
Speedrunner
Love those games Seriphe. Id totally watch that!
Precursor
Ouendan, huh.

I would have a thing or two to add to that.
The Duce
Well if there is a possibility to get the House of Culture again, then go for it

I long for the day when it is time to sign up the games
Edit history:
curseddolls: 2014-01-06 11:15:26 am
message deleted
Really hyped for this now that AGDQ is going on.
I hope to make it there in person and share some Tony Hawk games runs with the world.
The cake is a lie
Just a suggestion that came to my mind this night :

Since ESA is much more a "melting pot" of people from various nationalities, what would you think about adding a nation flag next to the current runner's name on the stream layout ?
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-01-08 03:49:39 am
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Very much against. Never shall I play under the national flag of that other larger country that has bought my proper country's king with large amounts of gold for him to build his castles in the 1870's, thereby annexing us. Kappa

On a more serious note, I really don't think the nationalities should matter in any way at all; however, that is essentially something the stream overlay team should decide. I wouldn't get you're hopes high, though, because screen space is scarce and some national flags have the tendency to clash with about every colour you would use in normal screen overlays.
FFXIII and Mario Games, yup.
Against it as well, you would have to ask every runner whether or not they actually want that (since this is something you shouldn't force onto people, I'm looking at you SRL Front Page.) and that makes it seem like a lot of effort for no obvious reward.
Get over here!
I feel the same. If the runner wants to mention his country he can do so in his commentary.
Hockey enthusiast
About the flag discussion: There were plans to implement it for last year. The big issue is that there's no simple way to implement it. As long as there are more important matters to figure out, it's on the bottom on the priority list.