Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Wah~
Pyatters won't be at ESA this year, so for obvious reasons he won't be in the Tony Hawk's Underground 2 race. I've never made direct contact with the organizers about this before but I also run the game (easy difficulty PB is WR) and will probably be there anyway, so I can replace him at no extra trouble.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope it isn't too late: Is it possible to move the Rock Band block to the evening? It doesn't have to be the same day. (For those who don't want to open the google sheet it is currently set on the 31.07.2014 @ 08:55)
There are 2 reasons for this request. For me Rock Band is a game that I like to play in the evening rather in the morning because my voice is [censored] when I just got up. The other reason is I don't want to wake up anyone with my singing x)

I don't know how the other Rock Band players are thinking about this request, but I'd really appreciate it if you could move Rock Band to a later time.
I wonder who's responsible for Rock Band in general? Because I would love to participate, but how is it looking in terms of controllers etc.?
The cake is a lie
Quote from Flippy_o:
I wonder who's responsible for Rock Band in general? Because I would love to participate, but how is it looking in terms of controllers etc.?

Same for me Wink

(Flippy <3)
playing yoshi on my birthday, sounds awesome Smiley
Precursor
So as it turns out I'll actually be there before the marathon starts and not arrive on the Monday like the plans were earlier so uh it's no problem for me to be during those days anymore. Would still like to not have all of my runs so early, though, since I had that last year.
i'll be in for rock band as well Cheesy wasn't put on the list even though i did apply it :p
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Icedpingu: You won't wake up anybody, because the streams will be in a different building than the sleeping. Or maybe you will wake people who fell asleep in the wrong building. But that doesn't matter; that's their fault for sleeping there Wink
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Question :

What happend with the original Deus Ex run? Is the runner not comming anymore? :O
WOW.
Quote from Domakr:
Pyatters won't be at ESA this year, so for obvious reasons he won't be in the Tony Hawk's Underground 2 race. I've never made direct contact with the organizers about this before but I also run the game (easy difficulty PB is WR) and will probably be there anyway, so I can replace him at no extra trouble.

Just posting here to confirm that THUG2 will be me and Domakr racing on normal difficutly (not easy like the schedule says at the moment).
Edit history:
exe: 2014-07-01 02:13:31 am
exe: 2014-07-01 02:11:09 am
exe: 2014-07-01 02:10:16 am
from PAListan
EDIT: wrong tab lol
Edit history:
Edenal: 2014-07-01 02:11:36 am
Hockey enthusiast
I SAW THAT YOU WROTE! Smiley (And yes, that's fine)
from PAListan
haha ok thank you for the answer ^^ and sorry for writing this in the wrong thread. My mistake ^^'
Only Offense Will Survive
Might be the better thread for it. Some People have seen it already but I have to drop out from ESA 2014 even though I bought the tickets already. I had a check in the hospital yesterday and they said that I have to come over several times again for further examinations. Maybe there is a surgery coming up. I am very sorry for that and I will definitely try to come over next year. Sad
Quote from Sunblade:
Might be the better thread for it. Some People have seen it already but I have to drop out from ESA 2014 even though I bought the tickets already. I had a check in the hospital yesterday and they said that I have to come over several times again for further examinations. Maybe there is a surgery coming up. I am very sorry for that and I will definitely try to come over next year. Sad

Get well buddy! Sad
Quote from Heinki:
Question :

What happend with the original Deus Ex run? Is the runner not comming anymore? :O

Yes, the runner dropped out.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Quote from bangerra:
Quote from Heinki:
Question :

Yes, the runner dropped out.

That is quiet shitty. Sad

I'm learning the game at the moment,
but not sure if still enough time to show it
or if I get good enough or bla. Tongue
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Sunblade:

So sorry to hear this! Do get well, please!
Quote from Alko:
Icedpingu: You won't wake up anybody, because the streams will be in a different building than the sleeping. Or maybe you will wake people who fell asleep in the wrong building. But that doesn't matter; that's their fault for sleeping there Wink

Just like you did last year? Tongue

@Schedule guys: I just want to know why Island Peril was moved from the long stream to the short? The first time (8 am) was perfect for me, now I have to wake up at 4 am in the morning to be ready for the game @_@.
And asking again about Rock Band. Any chance to move it to the evening like I said some posts before? I just dont feel like to play a party game in the morning >_>
Quote from icedpingu:
@Schedule guys: I just want to know why Island Peril was moved from the long stream to the short? The first time (8 am) was perfect for me, now I have to wake up at 4 am in the morning to be ready for the game @_@.
And asking again about Rock Band. Any chance to move it to the evening like I said some posts before? I just dont feel like to play a party game in the morning >_>

because

Quote from icedpingu:
I have mixed feelings about the Island Peril. Don't get me wrong I'm kinda happy that this game is gonna be on the first stream, but people really need to know that I have suggested it for the second stream and it isn't a game I'm primarily speedrunning (I also showed it at the Bad Games Marathon). Anyway: I'm hyped!
Quote from ESA:
Quote from icedpingu:

because

Quote from icedpingu:
I have mixed feelings about the Island Peril. Don't get me wrong I'm kinda happy that this game is gonna be on the first stream, but people really need to know that I have suggested it for the second stream and it isn't a game I'm primarily speedrunning (I also showed it at the Bad Games Marathon). Anyway: I'm hyped!

This was more a statement rather than a complaint, but ok I don't want to cause any troubles. ^^