Smiley
Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm going to bring my PAL Gamecube + cables with me, even if it looks like you should have enough of those. However, the reset button doesn't work anymore lol
Quote from Frozer:
I'm going to bring my PAL Gamecube + cables with me, even if it looks like you should have enough of those. However, the reset button doesn't work anymore lol

is it stuck or does it just not respond anymore? because i've fixed a couple of gamecube/n64's that had some button problems(mostly just due to the spring getting dislodged over time), i could take a look at it if ya want?
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from Frozer:

is it stuck or does it just not respond anymore? because i've fixed a couple of gamecube/n64's that had some button problems(mostly just due to the spring getting dislodged over time), i could take a look at it if ya want?

It has some button problems. The button is always pressed down. However, I never had the problem of a random reset. It didn't do anything so I'm totally fine with that
Quote from Frozer:
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from Frozer:

It has some button problems. The button is always pressed down. However, I never had the problem of a random reset. It didn't do anything so I'm totally fine with that

yeah it's just stuck then, which i suspected, just like my disc-cover button was(which i recovered by just opening it and basically just putting the button back in(spring was dislodged or something got displaced) it was a really easy fix i did in like.. 2 minutes, the reset button might be laid out differently, but i can just bring a screwdriver and see if i can do anything for ya Cheesy