<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
This is a bit random but I don't know where to ask this. Does anyone know if there is a store within Skovde where you can buy bedding and pillows etc? Might make it easier to buy it over in Skovde instead of trying to bring some with us. I'm looking at www.skovdecity.se but have no idea what shops listed would do them as they all seem to be either food or clothes?
Edit history:
Edenal: 2013-05-22 08:09:11 am
Edenal: 2013-05-22 08:08:43 am
Hockey enthusiast
Jysk.se / http://www.jysk.co.uk/

If you need a ride from the venue. That could be arranged.
Wow thanks for the pretty much instant reply! Haha. Looking on there now, thanks! <3
What is a man?
Signed Smiley
Signed up~
Signed up
Signed up, although I'm still a bit in the dark on how long I'll be staying during the bonus stream.
Had to wait until I got a response from a potential employer. Signed up.
The Duce
Finally, the form has been filled, on my behalf
Hi I'm just wondering. Does everyone who wants to come to ESA have to sign up? Or is the signing up just for those who are staying for the whole event/staying at HoC?
Cutting it close but... signed! Made the big move and requested 7 days off work just now, should all go through fine I imagine. Looking forward to it! I said "yes" to House of Culture but I'm not sure where/what that even is :P! I'll catch up with all the topics when I have some time this weekend. And in terms of games... I'm fine to to ALTTP but I'm soooo bad at SMW now-a-days so I may have to drop that -_- I hope someone who is better than me at SMW will be there?

P.S. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
@ChristosOwen: Here's a map http://i.imgur.com/dnJPHe4.png House of Culture is also known as Kulturhus‎. Its dead opposite the train station and just down the road from Nyeport where everything will be played and streamed Smiley I can't wait to go myself I'm so excited! Smiley
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from dan479:
I've never attended to anything like this, so I'm afraid that I am uncertain about a few things.  :>

If I am just attending as a spectator, do I need to sign up, and what does it achieve?

Also please tell me if this thread should be clean of questions, and instead asked in the main thread. 

Quote from Alko:
Yes, you do need to sign up as a spectator. The main organisers need an accurate head count for different reasons that they will know best, including but not limited to 'how much sleeping space do we actually need'. Because attendees who only frequent the streaming/practising areas require less than those, who are also sleeping on-site, the cost for staying and sleeping is higher than for people sleeping somewhere else (space needs to be rented etc).
Also, it doesn't make much of a difference from the organisers' point of view if you are just watching all the time, or if you're just watching except for the twenty minutes on day four, when you will be running your game Wink

No, I don't think this thread should be kept question-clean; I think you were right posting your question here, where it's most relevant Wink (but then I could be kicked somewhere where it hurts for that answer ^^')

Quote from Edenal:
Everyone's welcome! The more the merrier!

Alko explained most of it. It's because we need a head-count. But also as we need to present a budget with income/expenses to be allowed to rent the locations. As we've already had to expand the initial plan due to unexpectedly high interest.
Signed up, finally Smiley
Thanks Alko. I ask because we have had people ask in Joshimuz's streams about it as a few people would like to turn up on days but I don't know if they would need to sign up properly or could just turn up or not.

Also about the payment - how is that done? PayPal?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Kittycatwinters:

Also about the payment - how is that done? PayPal?

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/european_speedster_assembly_2013__payment_topic.html
I hope this answers your question Wink
Thank you! It does Wink
Only Offense Will Survive
I signed up myself today but I am unsure if I can attend. I will know it for sure on Monday. Smiley
Edit history:
Zwajken: 2013-05-31 09:26:07 am
Zwajken: 2013-05-31 09:18:44 am
I just signed up at the last minute, weyh! And payed, this gets better and better. Smiley
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Since the deadline is over I got a little bit bored and made a chart about the attendees:

Some people didn't enter their country in the SDA forum profile or I couldn't find anything on their twitch/youtube page about that.
What is a man?
Quote from icedpingu:
Since the deadline is over I got a little bit bored and made a chart about the attendees:

Some people didn't enter their country in the SDA forum profile or I couldn't find anything on their twitch/youtube page about that.

Wow, Sweden REPRESENT! Shocked
Although, I had no idea we had THAT many foreigners attending. This will be awesome, can't wait to meet you all Smiley
Nice chart! Since there are many international attendees, maybe an idea to put the country in the runner information?
Quick question, Im going to run a game at esa and im wondering if i should bring my PC or will there be one that everyone uses for their PC game? and if i have to bring my PC how am i supposed to do it? i can't really bring everything in one bag.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
It is turning into a very European thing =3 Would love to compare it to the 2012 numbers xD
And we're seriously lacking attendees from the States, Canada and Japan