<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
twitch.tv/OC1_
I signed up a bit late perhaps, but didn't know about the event until today (and sign-up sheet still open). Super excited!
Quote from sonicku98:
Quick question, Im going to run a game at esa and im wondering if i should bring my PC or will there be one that everyone uses for their PC game? and if i have to bring my PC how am i supposed to do it? i can't really bring everything in one bag.

I hope you've already gotten your answer from somewhere/someone else otherwise...sorry for the late answer.

There will be a PC/Laptop to borrow for all who play PC-games at ESA. Bringing mouse/keyboard you're comfortable with is a good thing if you can't bring your own Computer. thumbsup
Quote from ozzy88:
Quote from sonicku98:
Quick question, Im going to run a game at esa and im wondering if i should bring my PC or will there be one that everyone uses for their PC game? and if i have to bring my PC how am i supposed to do it? i can't really bring everything in one bag.

I hope you've already gotten your answer from somewhere/someone else otherwise...sorry for the late answer.

There will be a PC/Laptop to borrow for all who play PC-games at ESA. Bringing mouse/keyboard you're comfortable with is a good thing if you can't bring your own Computer. thumbsup

So i can basicly play my game and stream it from there?, if that is what you are saying?
What is a man?
Quote from sonicku98:
Quote from ozzy88:
Quote from sonicku98:

So i can basicly play my game and stream it from there?, if that is what you are saying?

that's exactly what he's saying
Quote from charleon:
Quote from sonicku98:
Quote from ozzy88:
Quote from sonicku98:

that's exactly what he's saying

That is what I'm saying. And yay! Pyramids! :3
Signed up :3 Tingle is gonna be there =D
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from TinglesPalace:

Who is Tingle?
Quote from icedpingu:

Who is Tingle?

Eh I'm mod in Gorongy's, Bonesaw's and Mofat's chat and speedrun tp and portal 2 myself
Hockey enthusiast

We're no strangers to late sign ups. Welcome!
However to payment deadline is the same.
Quote from Edenal:

Yeah are the payment intstructions coming fast? So I can pay kinda right away?
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Edenal:

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/european_speedster_assembly_2013__payment_topic.html
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from icedpingu:

Who is Tingle?

Eh I'm mod in Gorongy's, Bonesaw's and Mofat's chat and speedrun tp and portal 2 myself

Oh, I thought you are taking someone with you who is called Tingle.
I didnt know you are Tingle, sorry ^^''
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from Edenal:

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/european_speedster_assembly_2013__payment_topic.html

Thx :3
Uhm.. can I have a bed as well? Then I have to pay 950 SEK, am I right?
Too late for that, sorry.
I will be visiting for just a day, but I don't know which one yet. Is it still very important that I fill out the form before the 1st of July? =O
nope
Signed up!
Hockey enthusiast

We can help you out with beds on site. But they will be more expensive. (~20€)
Quote from Gazeros:
I will be visiting for just a day, but I don't know which one yet. Is it still very important that I fill out the form before the 1st of July? =O

Why wouldn't you fill out the form in any case? It takes like 5min and helps us keep track of things more easily.

So please fill the form if you know when you'll be visiting.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Possibly because the form requests specific dates and he doesn't know them yet?
Quote from ozzy88:
Quote from Gazeros:

Why wouldn't you fill out the form in any case? It takes like 5min and helps us keep track of things more easily.

So please fill the form if you know when you'll be visiting.

As I said... I don't know which day I'll be coming, so I -don't- know when i'll be visiting. But i'll pick a random day if you want me to.
Quote from Edenal:

We can help you out with beds on site. But they will be more expensive. (~20€)

That's no problem..
Gazeros, I'm really sorry that I didn't pay enough attention to what you said before I answered. Please forgive my rudeness.

I think picking any random day is better then none so we get all the other information at least.

If I recall correctly you should be able to change the information in the form whenever you know more.
Okay, will do that then ^^ Thanks and no probs o/

So - Signed up!
I managed to get a place to sleep. Gonna pay now, a loittle late, but I had to. Bank was retarded yesterday.