Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from quadrazid:
100m sprint.

Which sports sim on which console? ^^
Infinite Combo
Quote from Pottoww:
Would be awesome with some SSBM and PM tournaments.

Fix'd Wink
I'm in for some Mario Party. Unfortunately I don't have the Wii versions, but I might bring MP4 for game cube.
Well, some kind of side event:

Are there any native from Skövde which can show me, or hopefully more people, some great local pubs or other great locations?
Since this is my first trip to Sweden and I'm there for 8 days, I want to spend 1-2 days outside of the House of Culture Smiley
yes! I'm in for visiting a local pub. I think that would be a good idea when the official stream ends.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Remember, if you're going to do that, that we're talking about Sweden, and alcohol will be expensive. Unless you're a Finland native, in which case alcohol will be sensibly priced Wink
Edit history:
Partystar: 2013-06-14 01:22:50 pm
If you keep it moderate, it don't have to be that expensive! But I remember the price for a beer in Norway. That was expensive as well.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from winkl0r:
Well, some kind of side event:

Are there any native from Skövde which can show me, or hopefully more people, some great local pubs or other great locations?
Since this is my first trip to Sweden and I'm there for 8 days, I want to spend 1-2 days outside of the House of Culture Smiley

Same here xD
Wanna taste some good beer =D
Before people get all hype for going out and drinking...

From what I remember:

There is a zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs at the the streaming area and the sleeping area. This is decided by the owners of these venues. If it's clear to us that you are intoxicated we have no choice but to throw you out until you sober up. And having to do that would suck...a lot.

So if you decide to drink alcoholic beverages, make sure you don't drink enough to "get caught" when you get back.

It's not like we'll be hunting you down but these are the rules we have to follow as well as any attendee.
> There is a zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs at the the streaming area and the sleeping area.

THIS is good to know.
I stay at a hotel during the event but for all those who sleep at THC, they should be carefully with alcohol.

But back to some non-alcoholic stuff:
Are there any great places to visit in/around Skövde?
Precursor
Well, looks like there's not really enough interest to make a Magic draft happen, but I'll still bring my decks for some casual play!
I could bring some Magic decks too, but they will be a bit out of date~
Quote from winkl0r:
> There is a zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs at the the streaming area and the sleeping area.

THIS is good to know.
I stay at a hotel during the event but for all those who sleep at THC, they should be carefully with alcohol.

But back to some non-alcoholic stuff:
Are there any great places to visit in/around Skövde?

Skövde is a city with a focus on education, so the options might be limited. I don't know the area very well so someone else would have to tell you what places of interest you could find there.
Precursor
Okay, so, while that thing I vaguely hinted at in the first post isn't going to be a thing, instead there's hopefully going to be something that I, for now, am calling the MANathon. It's silly, it's video games and it'll be a bit of a contest. At least a leaderboard. No need for signups, anyone who wants to participate on site may enter.
Iha paska
I am bringing an old DOS laptop, we are so doing a liero 1.33 tournament or something, not set on rules yet but even with no limits the FPS will be the main limitation since 133MHz can only draw enough chiquita bombs.
Just bought a USB adapter for it so that there can be more than one keyboard on it.
Infinite Combo
No Casuals Bro! /Kappa
Quote from KennyMan666:
Okay, so, while that thing I vaguely hinted at in the first post isn't going to be a thing, instead there's hopefully going to be something that I, for now, am calling the MANathon. It's silly, it's video games and it'll be a bit of a contest. At least a leaderboard. No need for signups, anyone who wants to participate on site may enter.

Oh noes. I know where this is going...
Speedrunner
Liero? Im up for that!

or... WORMS WORLD PARTY?! Bazooka and Grenades only!
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I'll be bringing several variations on the theme of worms so we get a choice Smiley