--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Edenal: 2013-06-05 05:21:03 am
Hockey enthusiast
Hype trailer is in the works. Banners, logos and stream layout too but there in always room for contributions.

Here's a sample of what's to come. (Both made by Martin Rudmaker)

Thread title:  
What is a man?
Sweet, i can't figure out who the first character in the first picture is, or the last character in the second picture, whoa re they? Cheesy
I don't know if your joking or serious that u cant see that..
to me at least the first one looks like bowser and last one is ofc sonic..
Precursor
Pretty sure he means first as in leftmost and last as in rightmost.

I believe that's ALttP Link to the far left in the first one and James Pond to the far right in the second.
Only Offense Will Survive
Definately hyped, bring it on.

Yeah, its Link from ALttP.
Edit history:
TimpZ: 2013-06-07 02:45:09 pm
About the idea I posted on Nintendo-Records. I figured this was a more active forum and this since this thread is regarding art it would probably fit here.

http://www.twitch.tv/primat91/b/413895428

I realise you might want to have donations read out loud, but sometimes when you get a lot of smaller donations you you might not have time to read them all or simply don't want to spoil the commentary, so this would present a nice buffer for 5$ donations during popular games or whatever.

Also like I mentioned before you could have information show up when you plug MSF, donation incentives or whatever you want with a simple click of a button.

Cons: All inputs are manual, there might be a way to automate donations to come up but that's beyond my skill. Also it's likely I'd need a character limit for names and comments which is unfortunate
I'm cancelling the project I mentioned in the above post due to lack of interest. If someone want anything like it for AGDQ14 or whatever then just contact me.