<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I understand that Metroid Prime and Resident Evil are both japanese but how about Maximo?

Metroid Prime is put into the Metroid block btw, is that fine or do you want it only for Metroid Prime?
Maximo is also in japanese version (best voice acting in my opinion).
Concerning MP, it would be logic to put it only for the Metroid Prime run, but I don't have any objection if you want to put it into the whole Metroid block
This is my avatar
Can I offer a Rogue Legacy Steam key during one of the indie blocks?
(Did kinda something bad about this game, so I'd like to "pardon" myself by doing the right thing)
Absolutely, where do you want it?
Edit history:
Linkinito: 2013-07-10 07:17:36 am
Linkinito: 2013-07-10 07:15:57 am
This is my avatar
Quote from Pottoww:
Absolutely, where do you want it?

I don't really know, somewhere in the Indie block 2 - PC Block 3 maybe. Smiley It's a Rogue-like Metroidvania type of game, so fit it where it would be best placed.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I'm going to be bringing my Batarang controller to ESA to play Arkham City with, but happy to offer that as a prize.  However, not sure that a used controller would be as good as a new one so happy to offer it as a prize and buy and ship a new one to the winner instead.  This also means the winner can choose whether they get the Xbox or PS3 one.  Thoughts?

Sounds like a very good idea, we need all the prizes we can get. And this one is interesting for a gamer!
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2013-07-10 02:09:40 pm
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I just wish I could make perlers so I could offer a Magical Flying Bathtub for James Pond 2

<--- one of these in case you were wondering
You can put my three Anodyne copies as prizes for the indie PC block 2. The first indie block is so short, so  three copies are probably a bit much for that. What do you think, should both indie blocks include the chance to win Anodyne?
We can just put it from the start of the first indie block until the end of the second. The blocks are nothing you have to base prizes on, it is just for directions and organization. Are the three copies the same "thing"/"version" so it is three different "winners"?
Infinite Combo
i WILL find something for this uhm.

tho I have a funny price for whenever I play games which is two times. as a memory from what I did at AGDQ.
a special Tee.
Quote from Pottoww:
We can just put it from the start of the first indie block until the end of the second. The blocks are nothing you have to base prizes on, it is just for directions and organization. Are the three copies the same "thing"/"version" so it is three different "winners"?

Sound like a good idea!

Yep, it's identical copies, so three different winners.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Okay, Pottoww, and whoever else feels important enough to handle the prizes:
I tried making sure everything was drawn that I could positively assume to have handled in the tracker correctly. That also means, that I know of some prizes I have not drawn, because (a) there was something like three copies entered or (b) I was not sure how to group the many perlers of some runs. All the games should have proper start and end timestamps though, so you can still draw missing ones from inside the tracker after entering them.
I wanted to talk with you about that on the 23rd, but failed for some reason. Probably because my eyes were closing during Munchkin xD.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Also, someone needs to let me know who won the Batarang controller and whether they want Xbox 360 or PS3 version so I can go about acquiring and sending that.
And I need to know who won the Portal steam copy and also the three lucky people that won the steam copies of Anodyne. Preferably their steam names.
Honestly, believe it or not, but I have no idea about what to do with the prizes now. I got kept out of it during ESA and people said it would be handled (and my involvement seemed unappreciated). I haven't even seen the donation system for this more than the single times I talked to Alko about the Mario-prizes or so.

Maybe Edenal, Tompa, Crippe or even Dxtr has something more to say? I don't have any files or lists about the donations and prizes. Although, if I can help out in any way I'd love to do so, since I am the one who was supposed to handle this section even though that isn't how it turned out for some reason.

Next year, Edenal has promised (yes, Edenal, even though you never said you "promised it" I am calling you out Wink )that we will structure this a bit better and put more effort into the prizes. I will also make sure I can actually do my part then.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Sent Pottoww and Robo PMs. Grukk, about the steam copies, I'ld like to redirect you to Pottoww, but give him a few days to get an overview ^^
Edenal has taken upon himself to send the prises, that is what I heard during my last day in Skövde. He's currently on vacation so it will take about 2 weeks before he even gets the prises.

That is all info I currently have on the matter. =<

Pottoww, I do not think your efforts are not appreciated, it's just the pressure was quite heavy during the event and I'm sure you'll get to play your part next year if you still want to.
I rather meant it like I felt more "in the way" than helpful when I talked to the administration. I didn't really take it offensive at all, it was probably just the lack of communication that made this so confusing. Next year, if I am able to and welcome to do so, I promise to make this section better structured and do my part all the way through. Smiley
Hockey enthusiast
I'm back from vacation! And picked up all prizes from Crippe and are going send them to it's winners little by little. Smiley

For future event I would love to increase the amount of people involved in planing to at least the double. And let there be three (3) persons in each group. So 3 persons going prizes, 3 doing schedule, 3 in economics and so forth. But more on that in the feedback thread later Smiley