<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Kotti: 2013-07-09 09:05:49 am
And label the faders correctly. While I was amused by the NES fader being labeled as "lazer power" it probably wasn't very helpful Tongue .
I think that goes without saying Kotti, but it was sort of funny Smiley
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Would be a grand time for niss3 to break in the new mixer with that sort of tape you write names on lunchboxes with.. frystejp?

Even though I had to cancel my appearance, my thanks to ozzy88 Edenal and the gang for the work they pulled to find my poor-mobility self a nearby place to sleep in. I'm aiming for ESA2014 where I intend to be more physically able, and also performing a speedrun.
Hockey enthusiast
Let's see what we can do with the website in the future. I really want a more flexible setup for games/runners/schedule. But it's not going to happen this year. We can fix some of the issues this saturday tho!

Really sad that you cannot make it MrLonghair Sad Hope you are feeling a little bit better!

I'm going to be offline (or at least not answering any not life-threatening questions) from now until I arrive in Skövde. I will leave you with a peek of the ESA-attendees-badges. Enjoy!
What is a man?
Quote from Edenal:
Let's see what we can do with the website in the future. I really want a more flexible setup for games/runners/schedule. But it's not going to happen this year. We can fix some of the issues this saturday tho!

Really sad that you cannot make it MrLonghair Sad Hope you are feeling a little bit better!

I'm going to be offline (or at least not answering any not life-threatening questions) from now until I arrive in Skövde. I will leave you with a peek of the ESA-attendees-badges. Enjoy!

KREYGASM!

Quote from MrLonghair:
Would be a grand time for niss3 to break in the new mixer with that sort of tape you write names on lunchboxes with.. frystejp?

Even though I had to cancel my appearance, my thanks to ozzy88 Edenal and the gang for the work they pulled to find my poor-mobility self a nearby place to sleep in. I'm aiming for ESA2014 where I intend to be more physically able, and also performing a speedrun.

Sorry to hear that Mr baldo Sad I would have loved to meet with you and talk about all things audial, I guess we'll have to do it next year Smiley
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Quote from Edenal:

Oh hell yeah Smiley
Edit history:
Harima: 2013-07-15 07:00:44 am
Literally speaking... literally...
So is there actually already a Twitch adress for the marathon? I can't seem to find one on the actual website and would like to bookmark it already.
nvm, schedule page states twitch adress
Edit history:
dan479: 2013-07-15 02:54:59 pm
dan479: 2013-07-15 02:54:31 pm
dan479: 2013-07-15 02:52:37 pm
Alright. It's is very dumb of me to come with these questions now.
I brought up going to ESA with a few friends a while back, and no one brought it up again. Now they just pop up and tell me they want to go. How would this collide with payment and place to stay, would the rooms ESA offer still be available to some extent or are we if even possible at this point bound to find a place to stay on our own?

I am, as implied, very sorry that I come and ask this now. As I realize random people dropping in at this point would be impractical.  For the record, we live in sweden and should be able to pay directly in cash.
Speedrunner
Give Edenal a call. There is a new thread with his phone number. I think we can sort things out