Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2013-08-11 11:32:06 am
KennyMan666: 2013-08-07 07:36:44 am
KennyMan666: 2013-07-27 01:33:21 pm
KennyMan666: 2013-07-25 12:20:32 pm
KennyMan666: 2013-07-24 01:00:03 pm
Precursor
So, home again! This time I knew what I was missing even before I came home since it disappeared during the marathon, and I never managed to relocate it. It has to be somewhere, though.

But, yeah, list things that you are missing or that you have found extra at ESA2013, and I'll list them here, so stuff can return to their proper owners.

My only casualty for the marathon was one (stupidly unlabeled, otherwise it wouldn't be missing) PAL NES power supply with a Swedish plug. Someone said I was the only one who actually brought a PAL NES, too. Said power supply was brought into the streaming room together with the NES at one point, and that's the last I saw of it. I'm fairly sure it was one of those without a silver sticker on it. So if anyone has located an extra of those, it's likely mine.

KennyMan666 - PAL NES power supply (unlabeled)
MrLonghair - Mic-cradle structure
KVD - Terratec Grabby
dxtr - SMB2 cart
TimpZ - Super Smash Bros Melee disc
Rodner - Keychain with 5-6 keys and blue tag

XLR to XLR cable
Blue hoddie
Android USB charger cables
Black Wiimote with Motion Plus
Platinum GameCube controller
Mega Drive controller
ASUS laptop charger
White USB stick, "ateljé Lyktan"
Wiimote cover
DVI cable
D-Sub cable
PC power cable
RCA to RCA cable (yellow, white, red)
RCA to RCA cable (white, red)
Thread title:  
I took your PAL NES without the cables into the streaming area, it uses the same one as ntsc NES / toploaders, which were already in the streaming room. I put your PAL NES back to where it belonged afterwards too.
Edit history:
MrLonghair: 2013-07-24 08:21:46 am
MrLonghair: 2013-07-24 08:21:29 am
MrLonghair: 2013-07-24 08:10:49 am
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Found:
An XLR to XLR cable, the female is silver, the male end is black. It's with me in Västerås at the moment, no biggie Niss3?

Lost:
The structural integrity of the mic-cradle I sent down Shocked

I have no need for it with my next mic purchase, thankfully.
I remember a mic-cradle being removed when we cleaned out the room after the main-marathon. Maybe Niss3 knows more?

Kenny: I went through my box of power supplies. 3x NES-PAL-002. (2-Silver / 1-Black)
I know I brought 3 since I have 3x PAL-systems. None of my stuff (except the SFC left the stream room during the marathon).

Let's hope it turns up. Otherwise let's keep our eyes open to replace it!
Edit history:
KVD: 2013-07-24 12:56:45 pm
KVD: 2013-07-24 12:54:00 pm
KVD: 2013-07-24 12:53:38 pm
KVD: 2013-07-24 12:53:24 pm
I lost a Terratec Grabby. :-(
I was stupid enough not to label it, my fault that I lost it I suppose.
If anyone found one that isn't his, please let me know.

Iha paska
I recall seeing a capture box like that on the blue room table but I could be mistaken..
That was something that I just glanced at when looking for capture hardware that I could use for the bonus bonus stream.
Speedrunner
I think my SMB2 Cart got lost.
Smörgåsbord
Quote from dxtr:

I have it, also your copy of SUNSET riders or whatever that game is called, np! <3
Speedrunner
Quote from Svenne:
Quote from dxtr:

I have it, also your copy of SUNSET riders or whatever that game is called, np! <3

Oh yeaaaa!! Cheesy torally forgot about that game!! Ill send you some shipping money. :3 sunset riders is quite expensive.
Edit history:
Edenal: 2013-07-31 10:33:20 am
Hockey enthusiast
I was in Skövde yesterday and picked up the streaming equipment together with prizes and whatever was left behind at the venue.

KennyMan: I found power supply! Black (No sticker). Contact me and I'll send it to you.

KVD: Your capture stick is also here. Contact me so I can send it to you.

Dxtr: Crippe told me the black jacket was your. Hand me you address and I shall make sure if finds it's way home.

Mellanslag: USB-extension cables. You know what to do!

Going to slowly start uploading pictures of everything that belongs to someone else.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Might as well note: I forgot my beautiful silver duct tape. You may keep it, I'll buy more if I need it ^^
@Edenal

Huh? Did i forget my jacket?

brb

Back, yea. Apparently... oh wow. Sending info! Tnx!
Edit history:
Edenal: 2013-08-01 05:38:54 am
Hockey enthusiast
More stuff:

Blue hoddie (I think I saw Soniku98 wear this?)

USB-charger-cables for Android phones. One "LG-branded".

Headphones (in-ear) - EXIBEL-branded.

Black Wii Mote wit Wii Motion Plus. IKEA-batteries inside but no batteri lid.

Platinum GC pad

Sega Mega Drive pad

ASUS laptop power adapter (Silver tape on the back, but name is too worn out to see, was written in red)

USB-stick. White, with the text "ateljé Lyktan"

1x Wii Mote cover

DVI-cable

D-Sub cable

PC power cable

RCA to RCA (Yellow, White, Red) and another (White, Red)

Labeled:

Android charger - RoboSparkle

Update with pictures when I'm done unpacking!

I'm not 100% sure I actually brought it with me, but I've lost my copy of SSBM. If I did, it should be labeled as "TimpZ" inside the cover.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Huh, I did wonder when I got back whether I brought one or two chargers... It's not really urgent to the extent of paying to deliver it back to me, so I don't know what you want to do with it.  If you want to keep hold of it for when I'm back next year that's fine, or if you have a Samsung phone then feel free to charge it up Wink
The Wiimote without the lid belongs to me.

I guess I forgot to double check before I left hahaa
Is it a dark blue "slazenger" hoodie?

If so, it might be mine.
Dog
I have Rozers Jak 1 disc, but i will send it to him in the mail once i get his adress
hi
Hey hey, did anyone happen to find a keychain consisting of roughly 5 or 6 keys, one of them being a blue tag used to open the outer door to an apartment building? I lost it in the house of culture, in the sleeping area closest to the main entrance.
:D
That Asus Laptop Charger is mine. Late post but I haven't really missed it so far Tongue
Dog
I think i forgot my Jak 3 disc. Does anyone have it? Rozer maybe? Tongue
Hockey enthusiast
Please PM me your addresses so I can send your stuff.

I'll be out of town for a week now. But I will try to send them when I get back.