List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
ozzy88: 2013-07-04 11:42:01 pm
ozzy88: 2013-07-04 11:41:42 pm
ozzy88: 2013-07-04 01:53:00 pm
ozzy88: 2013-07-04 01:52:42 pm
First off we're going to go through some rules that will apply to everyone who attends ESA 2013.

Rules:

* When on-stream or otherwise in the streaming room, do not speak any language other than English.

* No illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages on-site.

* If you are under the influence of the above mentioned substances, you may not enter. (Yes, we will have to kick you out)

* Nuts of any kind should not be brought into the venues, for obvious reasons.

* Clean up after yourself. We don't want meals and cans laying everywhere.

* Take care of your hygiene. There are showers, so use them. (Deodorant usage is also appreciated in appropriate amounts)

* Don't eat when on camera.

* Try to sleep properly, you'll be so much better off.

* Do not sleep in the couches at Nyeport.

* Respect that people might be sleeping pretty much at any time, so keep your voice down close to the sleeping area.

* Do not move furniture or other equipment without asking someone like Crippe, Svenne or Nisse first! (They are members of Ludendi and knows what we are allowed to do)

* Do not use the areas we don't have at our disposal!

* Do not break or steal anything!

* Don't borrow games, consoles and controllers without asking the owner first.

* Label your stuff! (Remember to label cords as well)

* Don't bring beverages to the stream-station.

* Follow the instructions given if you help out at the stream-station.

If you need help finding your way upon your arrival in Skövde, make a post in this thread for what day and what time you are scheduled to get there. Please add from which direction you will be arriving; it simplifies finding people or identifying late trains. Train type and/or number is also highly encouraged. If you go by car I can't help you because I won't know where to find you.

Example:

ozzy88, arriving on the 14th 15:26 (3:26 PM) by train from Gothenburg

Please do not respond to this thread with a forum post unless you need help when you arrive. If there is anything unclear about the rules or something you think would be important to mention, send me a PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, let's make this a positive experience for everyone!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Pottoww: 2013-07-04 04:32:39 pm
Although I got some good response in the other thread I guess I'll copy-past it here, just because:

Quote:
I will arrive at Skövde train station on Monday, July 15, at 9:38 am. I would appreciate if someone came and showed me the way.

Edit: I guess it is SJ train 91. I have no idea of any other information, it comes from the northern part of Sweden, lol.
Edit history:
Joka: 2013-07-04 03:30:43 pm
Personal text
Joka, arriving on the 15th 18:13 by train from Stockholm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Please add from which direction you will be arriving; it simplifies finding people or identifying late trains. Train type and/or number is also highly encouraged, if you know them. Compare to what Ozzy wrote.
Edit history:
Crippe: 2013-07-04 04:19:31 pm
meh
Another little rule that I was told yesterday by one of the employees at Nyeport. They do NOT want anyone sleeping in the couches at Nyeport.

Other than that...what ozzy said. Also I would be more than happy try and mett up with as many as possible at the train station and show you guys to the venue and later downtown.
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from ozzy88:
* No illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages on-site.

* If you are under the influence of the above mentioned substances, you may not enter. (Yes, we will have to kick you out)

For the first, is that just as far as using or are literally none allowed in the building? I have some gifts I'd like to share out.
Also for the second one, what's your definition of "under the influence"? Odds are I'll be grabbing a couple of drinks one of the evenings or with food. How strict are we being? I'd obviously be responsible about it.
meh
Nyeport has a zero tolerance policy towards alcohol and drugs. I know that the house of culture used to have last year, but since all the youth organizations have now moved to Nyeport I'm not 100% sure. But to be on the safe side, please don't bring any drinks or drugs there.
As far as haveing a few beers at a bar, it's not really a problem. As long as you don't show up really drunk, then we'll give you the choice of sleeping it off, or go outside till you sober up.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MrNiacin, Raphioli, winkl0r and icedpingu, arriving on the 15th 17:13 (5:13 PM) by train from Stockholm (SJ, High-speed train, SJ 2000, train 439)
Quote from Alko:
Please add from which direction you will be arriving; it simplifies finding people or identifying late trains. Train type and/or number is also highly encouraged, if you know them. Compare to what Ozzy wrote.

I suppose it helps, didn't think about it.

Quote from Crippe:
Another little rule that I was told yesterday by one of the employees at Nyeport. They do NOT want anyone sleeping in the couches at Nyeport.

Other than that...what ozzy said. Also I would be more than happy try and mett up with as many as possible at the train station and show you guys to the venue and later downtown.

I will add that to the rules section now. And I'll gladly accept your help Crippe!

Quote from Crippe:
Nyeport has a zero tolerance policy towards alcohol and drugs. I know that the house of culture used to have last year, but since all the youth organizations have now moved to Nyeport I'm not 100% sure. But to be on the safe side, please don't bring any drinks or drugs there.
As far as haveing a few beers at a bar, it's not really a problem. As long as you don't show up really drunk, then we'll give you the choice of sleeping it off, or go outside till you sober up.

I will change the wording of the rule to something more accurate then.

Alko, Flicky, Crippe and ozzy88 have all failed to follow this simple instruction: "Please do not respond to this thread with a forum post unless you need help when you arrive. If there is anything unclear about the rules or something you think would be important to mention, send me a PM."

I hope this is the last time I have to say that I DO NOT WANT your post in here. Send a PM here on SDA.

Hockey enthusiast
I'm going to disobey that instruction too!

The one major rule / law to follow at ESA. Is the law of common sense. It's not really a law, but if you break it, consequences can be dire.

Noone is going to search your bags. Nyeport and Kulturhuset are two different locations. If you buy alcohol, keep it in your bags at Kulturhuset. Not in the practice room at Nyeport Wink
Infinite Combo
No Oranges,Limes or lemons. Or I will have to sequencebreak the earth to the hospital D: